• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

On my way to see Flogging Molly

smgreen20

After a long wait, it's finally over. I get to go see Flogging Molly tomorrow (well, tonight for most that will read this as I'm posting this kind of late the night before) and I'm the DD. Irish rock and I don't drink.... go figure. At least I will be able to remember things afterwards. I hope to have a few pics to share.

Got to meet them in person at a signing last year at this time, but now I get to see them. I purchased the "skip the line" feature to get up front. Yea. I wont be able to post much, or a whole lot, until Sunday. After the show it's off to bed, up for work, then drive 2 1/2 hrs to Ohio Friday and wont be back until Saturday night sometime. I'll try and post something via my phone.

After a bad start and a 1 hr delay to leaving, here's what I got to show for it....

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

Their song "Float". Sorry for the crappy audio

And for the final capper to the night, Drummer George Schwindt came out onto the floor after the show and took a pic w/me.
IMAG0106.jpg

George did what I haven't seen ANY other drummer do at a show, he took of the drum head, signed it and then threw it into the crowd at the end of the set. Other band members grabbed the set list, signed them and gave them to the crowd. Was a very interactive show. Will def. go back next year.

Back