• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Pandora - what stations do you listen to?

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
this may be qualified for music, or for sources. if ever, kindly move mr. mods...

ive been listening to a lot of country, and well, i also love the lite rock aspect.

first time ive also listened to curtis mayfield. im sure we have a lot of stories about him. care to share if you'd like.

its also been ages since ive heard hugo montenegro - Honey. reminds me of my mom. in fact there are a number of songs that remind me of my mom.

I guess what im trying to say is i appreciate Pandora, and a couple of good mixes they have. I also have Jango (app for android), which i switch from time to time, but stick to my stations on pandora.

What do you listen to at the office?

(quick sidenote : i love tony orlando and Dawn - knock three times, cantina, etc are the bomb.)

If you like country and rock, try typing in Drive-By Truckers on Pandora. They're my favorite band and Pandora puts together a nice playlist with some other similar music. I've been plugging this band for about 5 years now.

AndySTL said:
If you like country and rock, try typing in Drive-By Truckers on Pandora. They're my favorite band and Pandora puts together a nice playlist with some other similar music. I've been plugging this band for about 5 years now.

Im a big Drive by Trucker fan also and have a station stored of them too.

i added drive by when you posted it andy,

man, this ones sweet. i normally keep the radio on, and just twiddle away with work.... when i listened to this one i had to halt...

good stuff man!

using my Jango app (for android), and love the fact they have 'hip hop summer party'...

i dont listen to rap as much as i used to, but man, hearing some good ol 90s rap was the trip!

Warren G - Regulators
Snoops - Gin and juice
Ice cube - er... i forgot, too many came out.
Fatman scoop - Be Faithful
Talib kwali - boatload of stuff...
N2deep - Back to the hotel...

good times.

jomari said:
using my Jango app (for android), and love the fact they have 'hip hop summer party'...

i dont listen to rap as much as i used to, but man, hearing some good ol 90s rap was the trip!

Warren G - Regulators
Snoops - Gin and juice
Ice cube - er... i forgot, too many came out.
Fatman scoop - Be Faithful
Talib kwali - boatload of stuff...
N2deep - Back to the hotel...

good times.

Dammit J, now I gotta download another app... :text-bravo:

D

Drive by Truckers are great....

For some nice indie music paired with some better known music in the alt rock to even some trip hoppy stuff type in artist Pinback. I love the selection of music played, it's my go to station.

-B- said:

For some nice indie music paired with some better known music in the alt rock to even some trip hoppy stuff type in artist Pinback. I love the selection of music played, it's my go to station.

I love Pinback! I'm kinda surprised to see them posted on this board. Very cool, B.

AndySTL said:
-B- said:

I love Pinback! I'm kinda surprised to see them posted on this board. Very cool, B.

I dig all kinds of music and go through phases with the different types. For the past year or so it's been very much the stuff I hear on the Pinback station. I like the mix and I think it's so diverse because Pinback is with the different artists and styles on all the records.

For sleep it's the Sigur Ros channel.

And speaking of surprises.....Drive By Truckers wasn't exactly what I thought I'd see anywhere around here. When I go through that style music its Scott Biram, Bob Log and other types of old meets new, one man band, rockabilly, real country etc.

I remember hanging out over at Bs w/i the last couple months and he had the Pinback station on...Grand National, Guster, Explosions In The Sky, and some others had played, I purchased albums from all 3 groups the next day. :handgestures-thumbup:

Never realized quite how much knowing Bryan over the last 11+ years has influenced my musical tastes. We were both into alternative but his familiarity with different groups was MUCH broader. It's pretty rare that he recommends a band to me that I don't like... :text-thankyoublue:

now we got things rolling...

rollin in the deep...

hehehe (i had to say that cause its overplayed and the most annoying f*cking song in the world right now... next to trains 'hey soul sister')...

Back