• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Piranha

Huey

Famous
Watched this with the neighbors last night on bluray. What a fun movie! Gratutious violence, graphic nudity and quite a few recognizable people. Kelly Brook is smoking hot in this. I wish I had the 3d adapter, because this movie is suppose to be over the top in the 3d imagery. Worthy of a rental, and maybe even one to own.
Rob

Has nobody seen this movie? I thought it was actually pretty good.
Rob

I have not seen it, but I plan to based on many positive reviews...

Dunno, I'm a little scared to see what "graphic nudity" is all about...

PaulyT said:
Dunno, I'm a little scared to see what "graphic nudity" is all about...

That means, if you buy the 3d version, you will see a severed penis floating by your face! :happy-smileygiantred: Seriously though, this isn't a movie to watch with the kids. The scene with Kelly Brook and the blond girl swimming naked in the water is worth the price of admission.
Rob

Any movie that has a severed penor and my GF is hooting and hollering, which makes me very nervous. You should have seen her laughing all through "Hard Candy". But yeah alot of T&A in this one.

We watched Piranha circa 1978 and Mega Piranha circa 2010 last night and laughed our asses of at most of it! Both on DVD.

Piranha had a better plot then Mega.

I don't think Mega Piranha and the Piranha that we are talking about here are the same movie.
Rob

Actually Huey the movie you are talking about is a remake of the '78' classic. Or better yet a combo of the original and its 3D sequel.

That's why I like to see images when someone calls attention to something. Much less confusing. Recently, someone suggested Splinter was surpringly good. I was left wondering which one:
51wp%2BUB3HCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
or
61Dew2PqtoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
or
51fqIPd7JAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Huey, is this the movie you watched?

51H9%2BbVe32L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That would have been me and just and fyi, these two are the same movie, and it kicked ass.

Attachments

• 51fqIPd7JAL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51fqIPd7JAL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 51wp+UB3HCL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51wp+UB3HCL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 215
Finally watched it today, I agree with Huey, as long as you dont take it seriously its big fun. And Elizabeth Shue is still smokin hot!

Back