• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Playstation 3 Q&A

Flint said:
PSN was hacked a month ago and they are making dramatic changes to it to prevent future security issues. You should be angry at effing hackers, not Sony and their network. it is darn near impossible to make an easy to use network with all the expansive capabilities as PSN or Xbox live and not have some security holes. Someone discovered the PSN holes and went apeshit all over them.

Now shouldn't you feel the same way about Apple OS security if they get even a small hack?
indifferent0009.gif

Razz said:
Flint said:
PSN was hacked a month ago and they are making dramatic changes to it to prevent future security issues. You should be angry at effing hackers, not Sony and their network. it is darn near impossible to make an easy to use network with all the expansive capabilities as PSN or Xbox live and not have some security holes. Someone discovered the PSN holes and went apeshit all over them.

Now shouldn't you feel the same way about Apple OS security if they get even a small hack?
indifferent0009.gif

I am angry at all hackers, regardless of their targets. I do not believe there is any normal instance when hacking, malware creation, virus growing, and other such attack strategy is acceptable.

I attacked Apple over the recent attack because they chose to LIE to their desperate customers calling tech support in need of help. That, to me, is completely unacceptable. They knew what the problem was, they had a very good idea how many people were being infected, and they knew they would have to eventually come up with a good answer - but they chose to act completely ignorant on the phone and left their adoring owners on their own to feel like they didn't matter.

Flint when you called Apple, did you happen to notice an Indian sounding voice who claimed they were working out of Ohio? Red Flags all over the place or even better when they refer to money as Drakmars insteads of Dollars. :handgestures-thumbup:

Reminds me of the credit card commercial where you have the big guy with a full beard answering many phones who says his name is "Peggy"

Back