• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Playstation 5

no atmos. but you know me....

currently playing need for speed Heat, and i love it. too much that i aint even playing the last of us 2.

i cant anyways, times have changed... my kids.

i was playing it, then i mauled a creeper, hitting it with fist and stabbing, then i see my 3 year old son doing it to his mom.

yup. thats done.

i cant anyways, times have changed... my kids.

i was playing it, then i mauled a creeper, hitting it with fist and stabbing, then i see my 3 year old son doing it to his mom.

yup. thats done.
Yeah I hear you. I think my older daughter is permanently traumatized by the "fiery monster" scene - the Balrog in LOTR, which I frequently used as demo material in my HT.

My son had a Playstation 4. Loved it...then he didn't?!
Sold it to his buddie and all he does now is game on the PC.
I don't get kids....especially my own.
Oh, he's smart. PC is a WAY better gaming platform than PS. ;) (in my very completely not biased opinion)

Oh, he's smart. PC is a WAY better gaming platform than PS. ;) (in my very completely not biased opinion)

unless you're old and have arthritis.

seriously, if i had the choice to do it again, i would probably a pc gamer. and on twitch to supplement my vice.

pc gaming is awesome, just expensive after a while. you go with a console for convenience and sheep minded thinking.

just a heads up, you can buy some right now in stock via the playstation store via your log in credentials.

only one left was horizon er... whatever that game was, for 550. i almost bought it, but wife did the whole 'do whatever you want line'.

do not go there. ever.

finally got the chance to buy one. and...

i currently have 2 xbox series x, and a xbone one sitting at home.

i am pampered by xbox now.

sure, the ps5 has some great visuals, especially with the miles morales spiderman game... but felt... empty. i dunno. maybe im already used to my xbox platform etc. i can play games via game pass that i dont have to purchase or what not.

i DO love the controller, its awesome. other than astros room, and the fact that its a god of war bundle, i dont see myself buying new ps5 games for now.

dead space is available on game pass. and seeing the graphics (its way to dark for me), and its ever changing enemy dynamics (im a remember the map kinda guy), i dont see myself enjoying it too much.

finally got the chance to buy one. and...

i currently have 2 xbox series x, and a xbone one sitting at home.

i am pampered by xbox now.

sure, the ps5 has some great visuals, especially with the miles morales spiderman game... but felt... empty. i dunno. maybe im already used to my xbox platform etc. i can play games via game pass that i dont have to purchase or what not.

i DO love the controller, its awesome. other than astros room, and the fact that its a god of war bundle, i dont see myself buying new ps5 games for now.

dead space is available on game pass. and seeing the graphics (its way to dark for me), and its ever changing enemy dynamics (im a remember the map kinda guy), i dont see myself enjoying it too much.
My question is after reading this thread, but are you forcing your kids to watch The Last of Us on HBO right now?

Always been an Xbox guy, just never got into Playstations.

We have a PS5 and an Xbox One X. The kids and I play the Xbox more and I truly attribute that to Game Pass. It really did level the playing field (end then some) for Microsoft.

I don't dislike the PS5 at all. Their exclusive games are great and it's a good console.

My question is after reading this thread, but are you forcing your kids to watch The Last of Us on HBO right now?

Always been an Xbox guy, just never got into Playstations.
nope. kids cant watch that yet. alex is turning 6 tomorrow, and other ones 3.

i think thats the thing andy, given that yes, you ARE paying money for a subscription service, and yes you dont get it back. the positive side is you can play a multitude of games you would be paying at LEAST 60 bucks a pop for.

the real reason i got it?

Metal gear solid remake rumors have been coming out recently a bit more likely.

heck i dont even care for god of war ragnarok as much, ever since i played the first one. (it was tedious at times, and man, rowing a boat for EVER was a pain in the ass).

its all about VAMPIRE SURVIVORS. (this game is available on android as well)

nope. kids cant watch that yet. alex is turning 6 tomorrow, and other ones 3.

i think thats the thing andy, given that yes, you ARE paying money for a subscription service, and yes you dont get it back. the positive side is you can play a multitude of games you would be paying at LEAST 60 bucks a pop for.

the real reason i got it?

Metal gear solid remake rumors have been coming out recently a bit more likely.

heck i dont even care for god of war ragnarok as much, ever since i played the first one. (it was tedious at times, and man, rowing a boat for EVER was a pain in the ass).

its all about VAMPIRE SURVIVORS. (this game is available on android as well)
I watched half of the first episode last night, and yes, probably best not to let the kids watch it.

Back