• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Power Sound Audio

Don't jump on it yet, I'm sure the Plus, I mean Ultra, er I mean SE version is just a few months away... :teasing-neener:

Thanks for the update Heeman. Me likey!

I wasn't aware they had the wall mount surrounds and, if I had he funds to replace my speakers, I'd use those.

Yea, the wall mount surrounds came out about 1 month after I bought my MT-110's for surrounds, but I am happy with them and the way that they mounted. And of course the way they sound. :happy-smileygiantred:

That's awesome because one of the videos on their website shows a customers in home demo and he is trying to get everything in the room to vibrate. He comments on how all of the pictures on the walls start to vibrate.

From PSA Facebook:

Hi all,
Update on the new "low tune" subs everyone has been asking us for since 2017..
1f642.png
:)
I understand there will be disappointment with the lack of a website update specific to the new designs but there's just no time for that at the moment. I have well over 10,000 products in the field now. Combine that with a fairly large back-list. Those customers will always demand top priority over marketing for new orders.
You can order over the website or call me to get in on the pre-order discounts. Some may be more comfortable waiting a bit for actual production quality pictures and the website update/page---that is completely understandable. I can't promise when any of that will happen but I'll do my very best to try to get it all done as quickly as possible---hopefully by the end of the week. The final production/photo quality cabinet has been delayed about a week and won't be here for another 2-4 business days anyway. Everything is still on track for shipments to begin in May. And hopefully closer to mid May than late May. I remember we sold a ton(literally a couple tons worth) of the t18 before we even had a web page for it so who knows..
I'm going to get a maximum of 24 cabinets on the first production run. Once those are spoken for the pre order ends. That may be 2 days or 2 weeks. It's difficult to guess.
Here are the main details.
* The amplifier is our 1920w platform. I can make the argument it is putting out more power but I'm really not worried about trying to market these. At the moment interest is way beyond anything I could have hoped for anyway.
* The cabinet is the same for all three options. Two front firing 18s, single down firing 6 inch flared port, full face grill.
20x26x48( WxDxH ).
Tune is 13.5hz +/- 0.5hz.
FR is (+/-3) 15hz-150hz anechoic. 7-10hz pressurization in all but the largest rooms.
Cea-2010 will be finalized as weather/time allows. I will say along with the dramatic increase in 10-20hz performance we haven't sacrificed much mid and upper bass impact. There's *some* trade off of course, that is just physics. But even if you put the base version next to a V3611 you would be hard pressed to notice this. This is due to the fact that the V3611 was such a mid/upper bass entity that even if you lose a couple/few dB there it's hard to find source material and listening levels where it's jumps out at you.
The woofer options are as follows--- There are three.
TV36 = standard 18 inch woofers we've been using with outstanding results for quite a while now. Full details on available on any current 18 inch based product page on the website.
$2199 pre-order. $2599 is the estimated regular pricing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
TV36neo = A high end Neo woofer from Italy(B&C). Exceptional distortion control, exceptionally strong motor, build quality and power handling/thermal limits are far beyond anything we've offered to date.
$2599 pre-order. $2999 is the estimated regular pricing.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/en/produc...-0/4/18ds115-4
This one sound a bit different than the base version. Better overall. Similar <25hz to the base version but this driver is such a beast in efficiency it goes toe-toe with the V3611 in 40-100hz without breaking a sweat. So my one line description would be.
~ The TV36neo give you all of the violent mid and upper bass of the V3611 while pressurizing the room down to 10hz and below.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TV36ipal + Ipal 18" woofer. Arguably the highest quality 18 inch woofer available anywhere, at any price.
$2999 pre-order. $3599 is the estimated regular pricing.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/en/produc.../18-0/2/18ipal
The cleanest, most linear, strongest motor woofer I have ever used/measured...and there's been nothing even remotely close. The sound quality reflects this as well. I'm not going to wax poetically, that's always been difficult. But our proprietary ICE design match with IPAL technology is truly something special.

Love my meager 15V sub from them. ;) More than I need for my room so no upgrades until a bigger house/room. But that darn thing is excellent in my setup.

I was looking for the Power Sound Audio Thread in Speakers, but couldn't find it...........anyway there are 2; V1801's in this stack!

psa 111.jpg

Is that your stack?!?!

Ummm ya, cuz I was gonna skip right past you suck and say something indicating a far degree of greater jealousy. Fucker!!!

Is the Heeman home thheater getting a revamp? Come on man we gotta know.

God No!!!!

My Audio is fantastic.............

This is my friends in California...........I am helping him with his new Home Theater!!!

Back