• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Prime members music unlimited

It's updated now to where I can use it on my fire tv.

Did you have to install another app or does the "old" Amazon Music app recognize your unlimited status and respond accordingly?

Did you have to install another app or does the "old" Amazon Music app recognize your unlimited status and respond accordingly?

It updated automatically and the app is different in appearance now with a blue color instead of orange.

Okay
Not sure why but I thought it may have been a separate/new app. My iOS Amazon music app updated a week or so ago and is blue too. So I guess once I upgrade my membership to unlimited the app will just access more tracks.

I have always been a huge music fan and spent considerable amount of money over the years on music (in multiple formats). The last several years, while taking care of mom and my own health issues I have not been able to pay attention to new music or listen to the library I have amassed.

That being said this Amazon Music Unlimited coupled with an Echo device kicks ass. In just the few hours I have been using it I have been able to start catching up on some of my favorite artists. (i have a long way to go). I love that I am able to say "A play the latest album by Mark Knopfler" and I can immediately listen to it.

I have no real idea how they can do something like this concerning royalty rules and such but after my free trial I will continue and probably upgrade to the $8/month service so I can use on all my devices.

Ive been using the Amazon Prime Music app (non-unlimited) app a lot for music in the office and around home. It seems that every time I play a station I'll hear the same core group of songs. It's as though the app doesn't seem to remember that I played the same station earlier in the day.

I wonder if that's better with the Unlimited version.

^ if it's anything like Pandora, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Back