• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Red Dead Redemption 2

just a quick reminder, this ones coming out on the 26th.

but im playing AC odyssey and might have to delay playing this a bit.

I preordered it just yesterday. I was really tempted to upgrade to PS4 Pro for this but ended up deciding to keep on keepin' on with the regular PS4. Did I make a mistake?

nope. not at all. my other ps4 is connected to the main tv outside, altho it does HDR, it sometimes lags for me. and this is for other games not RPG'ish (since basically it would have to refresh and reload a lot with RPG's).

if your ps4 can do HDR, give it a try. other than that, enjoy the game. :D

Oh, i was playing God of war on it tho, and yes, it shows the difference. or maybe its because Kratos was SHINY . (he had my maxed out armor on my new plus game.)

nope. not at all. my other ps4 is connected to the main tv outside, altho it does HDR, it sometimes lags for me. and this is for other games not RPG'ish (since basically it would have to refresh and reload a lot with RPG's).

if your ps4 can do HDR, give it a try. other than that, enjoy the game. :D

Oh, i was playing God of war on it tho, and yes, it shows the difference. or maybe its because Kratos was SHINY . (he had my maxed out armor on my new plus game.)

I thought only the Pro can do HDR?

I upgraded my first gen Xbox One to a One X and the TV to a 4K HDR (I need to make a post about my theater updates), and HDR sure does look pretty. I enjoyed the first RDR, I'll have to see if I feel like I have time to take on another game before I buy the second. I do know Destiny 2 looks nice and pretty on the new rig.

if i could afford both the time and the funds to support pc gaming i would.

there are only four main games that was a significant experience for me.

Fallout 3
Red dead redemption
Metal Gear solid snake eater
The division

sadly, finding how VATS sucks in Fallout 76, i am tempted to stick with RdR2 for a while.

For me, the defining games are:

• Borderlands (any of them but especially Borderlands 2)
  • Witcher (especially 3)
  • Skyrim
  • Assassin's Creed (all of them)

borderlands was great, that was a fun franchise to play.

the witcher, thanks to PaulyT was a great series that after investing some time and learning, became a better experience for me.

they are comparing the new AC:eek:dyssey to Witcher 3 because of the love scenes.

No bueno man, Witcher 3 makes you think late in the night.

Back