• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Rope's Wreck "Dustless Version"

I have always liked Ropes System. But now, with the felt, makes me feel like the speakers are lookin at me.

Quality work.

But seriously,

Doesn;t your gear overheat in that drawer?

Maximo said:
I have always liked Ropes System. But now, with the felt, makes me feel like the speakers are lookin at me.

Quality work.

But seriously,

To which gear are you referring? The pre/pro and ATI are both in the lower position completely exposed to open air, the Oppo has a fan in the rear, and the Motorola set top box is Comcasts'.

Rope

Rope said:
Maximo said:

Quality work.

But seriously,

To which gear are you referring? The pre/pro and ATI are both in the lower position completely exposed to open air, the Oppo has a fan in the rear, and the Motorola set top box is Comcasts'.

Rope

...so...that drawer never closes? I'm confused.

Rope said:

Rope

maximo said:
...so...that drawer never closes? I'm confused.

Never, when the gear is in operation. If I'm going to be gone for a few days, yes, I push the shelf in (it's on rollers) and close the fold down door (it can be locked), which you can see the bottom edge of in the open position above the Oppo/set top box.

Rope

Pioneer 5080 and an ATI 2000 series...... something very familiar going on here..... No wonder I've always loved your system!

To be completely honest, I actually preferred the look of the yellow bass traps and re pannels.... it had like a "southwestern" look or something that I liked. But this looks SLEEK!!! :handgestures-thumbup:

Added a stand (self made) for my Audiosource amp that powers the Clark Synthesis lower frequency transducer mounted in my sofa.

Rope

Attachments

• PICT0274.JPG
    PICT0274.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 596
Back