• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Seven boxes on my doorstep...

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
Okay, I'm not supposed to drink alcohol with my current medication, but seven to ten shipping days ago I had a few beers and logged onto Amazon. :shifty: And today I had SEVEN boxes on my doorstep.
One of the "secondary suppliers" with Amazon decided to ship about four discs on the same day, all separately, but it was cheeper than Amazon so whatever.

I got:

Blu-rays:
BBC Galapagos
BBC Yellowstone
Joe Bossanova Live at Royal Albert Hall (someone in Maryland's fault...)

DVD: Swim a Musical Adventure, Art Ensemble of Chicago (these guys are some of the more, uh, esoteric labelmates on ECM...)

CDs:
Ballad Essentials, Scott Hamilton (yeah, another one...)
Dig, Boz Scaggs. Yeah, your guys' fault again.
Cosmogramma, Flying Lotus (electronica)
The best of Undisputed Truth, (motown funk)

I'm waiting anxiously for a delivery myself. I'm not getting CDs, BDs, or DVDs though. :think:

Towen7 said:
I'm waiting anxiously for a delivery myself. I'm not getting CDs, BDs, or DVDs though. :think:
:angry-tappingfoot: We-e-ellll, what ARE you getting???

Botch said:
Okay, I'm not supposed to drink alcohol with my current medication, but seven to ten shipping days ago I had a few beers and logged onto Amazon. :shifty: And today I had SEVEN boxes on my doorstep.

That's hilarious! I've done similar things under the influence.

Botch said:
Towen7 said:

I ain't tellin.

I will give you a hint though. It's coming from Germany and, other than figuring out what it is, you'd have no intrest in it whatsoever.

Towen7 said:
Botch said:
Towen7 said:

I ain't tellin.

I will give you a hint though. It's coming from Germany and, other than figuring out what it is, you'd have no intrest in it whatsoever.
Beer Mugs With Hawt Swedish Girls on the Handle!!!! w00ttt!!!!!!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Are you saying that you have no interest in hot Sweedish girls?

Regardless, that's not it. I wish I could be home when it arrives today (if it's on time). It'll live in the HT but could be used elsewhere and I hope to use it for hours at a time.

Botch said:

Now don't you dare start with this "Bossanova" shit... :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:

Once you watch this concert, you'll be yelling BONAMASSA!

Towen7 said:
Are you saying that you have no interest in hot Sweedish girls?

Regardless, that's not it. I wish I could be home when it arrives today (if it's on time). It'll live in the HT but could be used elsewhere and I hope to use it for hours at a time.
Neck massager? :)
Fleshlight? :mrgreen:

I had to look up fleshlight. Its not even close to what I though it was. Not that I have no use for such a device, but thats not what I'm waiting on. Nor is a neck massager.

It's mostly metal and doesnt require any power or batteries.

Metal beer stein?

gc229.jpg

PaulyT said:
Botch said:

Now don't you dare start with this "Bossanova" shit... :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussingblack:
:laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-rolling:
I've never laughed so hard!

Botch said:

Hey... At least you didn't start 'texting' old girlfriends on your cell phone, right?

^ Nope.

It cost less than $150. It's an accessory to an accessory. By itself it's useless. The other accessory is useless without a third device which is useless without one of the accessories (but not the one I'm waiting on). The accessory I'm waiting on does not require power or batteries but both of the other devices in the equation do.

Quitter.

It's a RennSport wheel stand for the Xbox 360 from Fanatec. I got hooked on Forza III but using the game pad controller wasn't cutting it. Using the wheel on my lap was a little better.

Back