• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Siruius/XM Customer Service

FreshDTSht

Hey guys,

I received a pretty good deal in the mail from SiriusXM to re-subscribe to their service (4 mos. for $20). I'm tossing around the idea of doing it just because the price is right and the service itself was good when I had it.
However, the couple dealings my wife and I had with them were terrible. I'm pretty much on the mindset that when the 4 mos is almost up I'm just going to pull the plug again as I refuse to pay near the $10/mo. range for radio. But, if it's a complete headache to cancel (like it was last time) then I don't think I'm going to bother.

Anybody have some interactions with their CS people? Any improvement or is it the same old song and dance?

:text-thankyoublue:

I'd say the CS is pretty low grade, but I did the 5 month for $20 and will cancel until they send me the offer again.

When I first got Sirius (maybe up to 4 years ago??), I thought their customer service was pretty good. Then a couple of years ago I called and it was somewhat difficult and it almost sounded as though the customer service had been outsourced. But just last month I called again and spoke to a very nice lady and I don't think she was outsourced, either. (I wanted to cancel my upgraded Internet subscription, and that wasn't too difficult; though, I was offered a month free to keep it, but she didn't give me a hard time cancelling it, perhaps because I was pretty clear in that I just NEVER used?)

The real test of how easy it is to work with their customer service, though, will be if I decide to cancel the main subscription in my pickup. I really like having it, but I'm beginning to feel like I don't drive it enough to warrant spending the money in this day and age.

Back