• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Soundbar anyone?

btw, awesome powerstrip on the center top portion. did you use velcro too?

man, if thats the case this tvs got a sturdy back!

btw, awesome powerstrip on the center top portion. did you use velcro too?

man, if thats the case this tvs got a sturdy back!

No the tv has vent holes on the back I used zip ties to secure the power strip and the Uvsere box.

I bought one last year. My wife has since removed several pairs of needle nose pliers from our home since she caught me trying pull my eardrums out every time I turn it on.

recently just got the LG SJ9, my initial thoughts...

the subwoofer on this is amazing. quite a specimen considering who made it and for its size. respectable and wife even appreciates it!

anyways, the atmos effect,

as mentioned in other reviews, it is heavily front emphasized. meaning the surround effect, the use of the walls to make the effect bounce arent as good as yes, as my 200 dollar Yamaha YAS-1600.

the atmost effect though, is amazing. quite great despite my mom in laws ridiculous setup.

remember, the setup is a corner with the right side a fireplace, and on the left a small aquarium.

The SJ9 uses two drivers, pointing upwards using the ceilings. i have it in front of their tv, and well, its not ideal. i am happy with it though, given the price i had to pay for it.

i tried the samsung k950 at a store, and there alone felt a bit empty, missing the midrange.

this one is speaks with great authority, atmos or not.

now compared to the YSP-1600, i cant say.

i STILL prefer the 1600 due to its true 5.1 speaker setup. it also allows me to use a subwoofer, that i chose. i can use the old SVS on it later on, but i recently purchsaed a matching Yamaha sub for it too. its smaller and also can be tuck underneath our bed.

have to remeber that our primary use back then was a bedroom setup. a setup for a smaller area. and yet i still love what it does. how accurate it can do with its limited resources.

anyways, thought id give you some sort of opinion on it.

by the way,

i am watching dracula right now, the fly scene does spook me out a bit.

san andreas made my ears ring. super deeeelish.

Back