• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Speaker Enclosure Companies

Zing

Retired Admin
Superstar
Are there companies out there that build custom enclosures for you? If so, would you be so kind to name a few?

I've seen several sites that will do just that. I'll get you some links when I get back to a computer... Unless some beats me to it.

You mean just the physical work of making enclosure as you specified or them doing the design (size & shape) per drivers of your choice?

Zing -

I don't remember the exact name, but -B- had his enclosures custom built. The guy who does the cabinets is a cranky bastard and the URL is something like www.zertyl.com. Guy does fantastic work and will build to you specifications. If you want a 1 1/2" baffle, that's what you get. -B- will remember him well.

Rope

DIYer said:
You mean just the physical work of making enclosure as you specified or them doing the design (size & shape) per drivers of your choice?
A little of both would be ideal but I suppose I'm looking more for the former than the latter.

Towen7 said:
I've seen several sites that will do just that. I'll get you some links when I get back to a computer... Unless some beats me to it.

As apposed to what? What are you posting from, a phone?

Zing said:
I suppose I'm looking more for the former than the latter.
I would think your local cabinet maker would be able to do that for a reasonable price. Former may end up costing much more in which case, why not just buy a speaker kit and assembly it.

Maximo said:
Towen7 said:

I was on my BlackBerry. I'm home now but for the life of me I cant find the links... :angry-banghead:

Towen7 said:
Maximo said:
Towen7 said:

I was on my BlackBerry. I'm home now but for the life of me I cant find the links... :angry-banghead:

you kids and your technology

Back