• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Studio 20's

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
The Paradigm Studio 20's V2 have been purchased and now the speakers for the 5.1 system is complete! :music-rockout:

Looking forward to receiving all the new components next week, then the set-up begins! :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

Congratulations Heeman!

You are going to love a good 5.1 set up.

Now, you need to stock up on Concert DVD's! :handgestures-thumbup:

Dennie

That'll be a good solid 5.1 system that will give you many years of pleasure. What sub are you going to mate with your Paradigm's?

Rope

Rope said:
That'll be a good solid 5.1 system that will give you many years of pleasure. What sub are you going to mate with your Paradigm's?

Rope

This one "SVS PB12-NSD", it has been in our 2.1 system for about 2 year now.

The V2's is what I have. I have always loved them and have never seen a reason to "UPGRADE", unless of course i won the lottery.

I posted pic's of the Studio 20's V2 on the other thread.

I powered them up for the first time to make sure that performance wise they were perfect and they are!!! :music-rockout:

Had them on the floor next to the Studio 60's and cranked Steely Dan's Black Cow thru the 20's and then reconnected the 60's.........the 60's blow them away, however, they should make GREAT Rears in my new 5.1 set up.

Should have the 20's mounted next weekend, mounts are due on Wed and I still need to finish fabricating the brackets that the mounts will mount to.

Stay Tuned!! :happy-smileygiantred:

Attachments

• 1102190007.JPG
    1102190007.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 419
Lookin' Good Heeman, I can't wait to here your impressions of the 5.1 set up.

Will this be your first 5.1 system?

Boy are you in for a treat. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

We're watching and waiting,

Dennie

Dennie said:
Now, you need to stock up on Concert DVD's! :handgestures-thumbup:

Dennie

I have an incredible DVD Concert Collection already........pushing 140!!

Dennie said:
Lookin' Good Heeman, I can't wait to here your impressions of the 5.1 set up.

Will this be your first 5.1 system?

Boy are you in for a treat. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

We're watching and waiting,

Dennie

Yes, this is my first 5.1 system. I have to admit that I have never even heard a properly set up 5.1 system except years ago in a high end audio/video shop. So we just can't wait. Hoping to have it fired up by the end of next weekend!

Will keep you guys posted. :happy-smileygiantred:

Just remember, comparing the 20's to your 60's is apples and oranges. You will enjoy the 5.1 once you get it setup and properly calibrated.

Randy said:
Just remember, comparing the 20's to your 60's is apples and oranges. You will enjoy the 5.1 once you get it setup and properly calibrated.

Big 10-4 Randy ! I realize that.

Congrats on the new surrounds.

What are your plans to complete the calibration? Will you be using the RS meter or True RTA?

I hope to have the system set-up and calibrated by the end of this up coming weekend.

I will probably use the Audyssey Dynamic EQ on board calibration.

Still learning about the 5.1 and the receiver.

I like things simple with few options........ :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

heeman said:
I hope to have the system set-up and calibrated by the end of this up coming weekend.

I will probably use the Audyssey Dynamic EQ on board calibration.

Still learning about the 5.1 and the receiver.

I like things simple with few options........ :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

You've chosen the wrong hobby.

Rope

Back