• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Ted Nugent harassed by feds

Towen7 said:
Wait...

Ted has said and done a LOT of stupid things. That's for sure.

But are we saying that because he draws attention to himself that he SHOULD be harassed by Federal aggents for unrelated issues?

No saying stupid things does not mean you necessarily should be targeted or whatever but if you are targeted because of the things you say you shouldn't be surprised.

I can stand up in Central City Park here in Atlanta and give a speech touting my desire to blow up the state capitol. I am well within my rights to do so and protected by the first amendment. However if after doing so I find out that I am under constant surveillance and govt agents start asking my coworkers questions about me etc. I shouldn't be surprised by those subsequent events.

...and Huey, everything you do has consequences and repercussions. Surely you realize this fact.

No-L said:
Semantics, Huey!
If you're gonna act like an ass, then you have EVERY RIGHT to. But expect to be treated in kind. "Free Speech" should always go in conjunction with The Golden Rule.
As much as I like Fred Bear - THE GUY IS A WACK JOB!!!

:eek:

He who owns the gold makes the rules?

Rope

No-L said:
There must be a joke about showers in there somewhere, as well....

What the fuck kind of freak are you? :eusa-whistle: :teasing-tease:

41AW78S12PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Look closely and notice I am the COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!!

:angelic-green: :text-thankyoublue: :angelic-green:

Well at least the picture gives me something to rub one out to later on, but I'm positive there will be no golden showers involved! :snooty:

She's got a nice rack, huh?!?!

:handgestures-thumbup: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

No-L said:
She's got a nice rack, huh?!?!

:handgestures-thumbup: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

See, we were suppose to be discussing Theodore Nugent, and now you've got us off on some golden shower/self gratification tangent! You need a spanking! :eek:bscene-buttred:

He made a statement that could be construed as a threat against the President. Such possible threats are taken seriously no matter who makes them.

The fact that the person that made the statement is a known firearms enthusiast only adds to the concern.

Go ahead, make a threat against the Pres on FB or Twitter and you may be surprised who visits.

mzpro5 said:
He made a statement that could be construed as a threat against the President. Such possible threats are taken seriously no matter who makes them.

The fact that the person that made the statement is a known firearms enthusiast only adds to the concern.

Make a threat against the Pres on FB and you may be surprised who visits.

I understand that Jeff, and I agree, he was out of line. I also understand that there are consequences for your actions, and I am not surprised that his events at military bases were canceled. Now if he had criticized the president in a constructive way, rather than the way he did, and the concerts were still canceled, then I would have had a problem.

Huey is just defending the guy because Ted lives near him.. Huey doesn't want Ted to put the Hammerdown and place him in a Stranglehold, give him Cat Scratch Fever and leave him in a State Of Shock or worse: Death By Misadventure. It's a Dog Eat Dog world. All you can do is try to get some Wang Dang Sweet Poontang!

No-L, you're starting to sound like a Damn Yankee! It is true that Ted did have some land about 10 miles away from me, although I'm not sure where it is at, and not sure if he still owns it.

I GOT THE FEELIN' Ted won't do any STORMTROOPIN'. He'll send his WEEKEND WARRIORS to BITE DOWN HARD and put up a SMOKESCREEN. Then it'll be a FREE FOR ALL. Poor Huey will be PARALYZED, living a SCREAM DREAM where he'll have to TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, PUT UP OR SHUT UP or just TURN IT UP. :eusa-whistle:

Zing: copycat
:angelic-green:

Funny though!

Huey - I'm pretty sure Theopolus Nugent lives near you. Jackson area maybe. Doesn't he also have property up near Traverse City?

No-L said:
Zing: copycat
:angelic-green:

Funny though!

Huey - I'm pretty sure Theopolus Nugent lives near you. Jackson area maybe. Doesn't he also have property up near Traverse City?

Could be, I'm not sure. Now that I think of it, maybe it was Bob Segar that had land in Bancroft.

No-L breakin out "Death by Misadventure" WOW, kind of an obscure reference considering it is off the Weekend Warriors album, which I love, most people would not know that one.

Nicely done No-L, nicely done.

koufax65 said:
Having Glen Beck on your side makes it pretty hard for anyone to take you seriously.
That's why I made a mistake on this thread; I couldn't actually watch twelve minutes of both GB and TN... :doh:

Back