• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

That upgrade itch

Estes?
Estes-Express.jpg
Si señor, Estes

Donde esta su parlantes?
"Donde estan tus parlantes?" ;)

No se.

The seller is firing off very angry emails to them because they told him they would deliver or at a minimum call me yesterday. I received neither the speakers nor a phone call

That suuuuuuuuucks man.

Good luck finding them.
The seller has been awesome and is communicating with me daily. I think Estes is just jerking him around. What I believe is they low ball a quote then take their time to ship. I would definitely not deal with Estes based on this alone

May be the driver crashed, company's have a lot of bad drivers.

Hopefully you get your stuff soon
I finally got a response from them yesterday. They say that my package was packed on a sealed unit with another shipment and that's why they took so long to find it. They said the status would update but it still shows it not leaving from Louisville.

However, Harman Audio has taken it upon themselves, without me requesting, to overnight a set of speakers via UPS. I see they are suppose to arrive this morning! Wow. My hats off to the seller and Harman for taking this approach.

Speakers delivered. Only complaint is UPS guy just dropped off and bolted. I had given wife $20 to tip him to just bring in the doorway which would've been a 30 second exercise for him.

So I got the amusement of watching on my Ring doorbell as my wife and oldest daughter struggled dragging them in the house. But they are in the house safe. Kudos Harman. Now to figure out how to cancel or refuse other shipment.

Speakers delivered. Only complaint is UPS guy just dropped off and bolted. I had given wife $20 to tip him to just bring in the doorway which would've been a 30 second exercise for him.

So I got the amusement of watching on my Ring doorbell as my wife and oldest daughter struggled dragging them in the house. But they are in the house safe. Kudos Harman. Now to figure out how to cancel or refuse other shipment.

Great that they are there!!

Now to figure out how to cancel or refuse other shipment.

^ This is not your problem............Harmon should have already taken care of this for you. Let them deliver them if they try, then contact Harmon. You may get a pair for free!!

Great that they are there!!

Now to figure out how to cancel or refuse other shipment.

^ This is not your problem............Harmon should have already taken care of this for you. Let them deliver them if they try, then contact Harmon. You may get a pair for free!!
Yeah they've already sent me the info to return them with RA#. And if Estes drops off theytalso sent UPS labels. boy free speakers like that would be insane. One could dream.

Follow up. Harman fired Estes as their shipper. I was the little straw that broke the camel's back apparently. But I wasn't the only issue

Back