• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Avengers Trailer is UP!

The only bad thing about this movie is going to be Samuel L Jackson. That and if they spend too much time farting around with Hulk's emotions. But it otherwise looks really awesome! And it'll be epic if so long as they avoid having any special rock star-type events for scientists/engineers like they did in Iron Man 2. I expect to see lots of Thor since Loki looks like he's the primary bad guy in this clip. Wish it were coming out sooner!

At 25 seconds in with explosions traveling down the street I recognize exactly where tha is in Cleveland.

Basically at E. 9 th & Euclid. Looking down the street in the distance is the BP building with the tiered top.

I can't think of a movie that I was more excited about than this one. Im usually a pretty even-keeled kinda guy but I'm genuinely stoked about The Avengers. I've never done this but I will be one of those in line at midnight opening day.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, SOMEONE POST A LINK TO A TRAILER THAT'S NOT IN QUICKTIME?!!!

Yesfan70 said:
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, SOMEONE POST A LINK TO A TRAILER THAT'S NOT IN QUICKTIME?!!!

Just for you. But consider this your Christmas present. OK?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zatgnqdIefs[/youtube]

Thank you! :handgestures-thumbup:

Yeah, I'm soooo looking forward to this one.

Anyone ever catch the cartoon series? Not Ultimate Avengers, but the one that's on Disney XD (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes). It doesn't come off so much as a kid's cartoon. To be honest, I dig it.

Yesfan70 said:
Anyone ever catch the cartoon series? Not Ultimate Avengers, but the one that's on Disney XD (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes). It doesn't come off so much as a kid's cartoon. To be honest, I dig it.

Never seen it. But it's gotta be better than Shark Boy & Lava Girl. Because it's on Disney XD, and not just Disney. Say... what does the XD stand for? (Left open for suggestions.)

Kazaam said:
........Say... what does the XD stand for? (Left open for suggestions.)

I don't know, but the channel seems to be geared more toward pre-teens/teens. I only watch that channel for the Avengers cartoon to be honest but that's what I get from some of the previews of their other shows.

Yesfan70 said:
Kazaam said:
........Say... what does the XD stand for? (Left open for suggestions.)
I don't know, but the channel seems to be geared more toward pre-teens/teens.

I consider myself to be more of a teen/post-teen. But I might could still watch me a lil' bit o' Disney channel if the show seems somewhat geared toward big kids like myself. (I'm too old for "Sid The Science Kid", but Spongebob Squarepants is on about my level. Or is the Avengers cartoon more sophisticated than that?)

I'm seriously geek out over Stark's Sabbath tshirt. It's from their 78' tour and they are $350 onb eBay!!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!!!?!?!?! :scared-eek:

I'm trying to figure out how to make my own cause it's flippin' fantastic. Naturally it's a Storm Thorgerson design.

V

Voodoo said:
I'm seriously geek out over Stark's Sabbath tshirt. It's from their 78' tour and they are $350 onb eBay!!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!!!?!?!?! :scared-eek:

You'd be able to afford it if you were a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

Gotta say I'm digging the casting of Mark Ruffalo as Banner/Hulk :handgestures-thumbup:

Towen7 said:
Voodoo said:

You'd be able to afford it if you were a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

<Insert video of Thor laughing in delight here.>

fa7d2c03.jpg

:text-lol:

Back