• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Batcave

Batman

Staff member
Famous
You've seen 'em before, but not on this forum...

087.jpg

092.jpg

080-1.jpg

076.jpg

069.jpg

DAMN! Those are some stunningly good photographs, especially the first two! Who took those - Herb Ritz? :eusa-whistle:

Zing said:
DAMN! Those are some stunningly good photographs, especially the first two! Who took those - Herb Ritz? :eusa-whistle:
My Butler... :teasing-neener:

Yesfan70 said:
Wow! Looks good. Suprised it's not featured in a HT mag.
I haven't really taken the necessary steps to make that happen. Couple more changes and tweaks and I'll bring in a professional photographer. I figure I have one shot to make that first impression per magazine and I want it to be just right...

Doghart said:
Is the PB13 gone? Did you stick with the 2 Dyn's or ?

Best setup ever!!! *Jealous* :)

D
OH NO! I still have it but at the time Zing took these awesome pics, the PB13 was over on the left side of the room...

I hate it, I hate it so much I feel bad for you and think we should swap.

You know how I really feel about the Batcave but I will tell you again that you SUCK tremendously!

Yup, you definitely suck. I think I have showed the pix of your system to almost everyone I know. And, most of them hate you too. :teasing-tease:

Batman said:
Yesfan70 said:
Wow! Looks good. Suprised it's not featured in a HT mag.
I haven't really taken the necessary steps to make that happen. Couple more changes and tweaks and I'll bring in a professional photographer. I figure I have one shot to make that first impression per magazine and I want it to be just right...

If there's any HT that deserves to be featured in a A/V magaziine, it's yours, Bats.

What a great room, and your gear is also stellar.

Rope

Back