• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Cape

Batman

Staff member
Famous
Anyone going to check out the pilot? Seems like a Batman ripoff, but may be closest I'll ever see to a live action batman television series...I'll be checking it out, I hope it's good. I'll try to find a link...

Haywood said:
I'll check out anything with Summer Glau in it.
Jeez, what happened to her? :eek:
0892_capeparty.jpg

Before
33509.jpg

Wow! It looks like she lost a ton of weight. I prefer the rounder Summer Glau. Geez, hasn't Christina Hendricks taught those girls in Hollywood anything?

As with most TV superhero shows it seems kinda hokey but I will check it out.

As for Summer she is just growing up. Turns 30 this year was only 21 when Firefly came out.

summer-glau-babe-9.jpg

jamhead said:
Can you say.....eating disorder?

She was a ballerina for a large part of her life, maybe she is just getting her dancing figure back. She was pretty thin when starring in Firefly

summer-glau-3.jpg

I might check it out. I thought Summer Glau was the chick from Firefly/Serenity. She still looks hot to me, but agree she looks better with a bit more weight on her.

5-minute reminder if you are planning on watching!! I hope it's a good series I can latch onto until Dexter 5 comes out on BD...

I haven't started yet because I want to watch commercial free...No spoilers please at least for tonight. :teasing-tease:

Light Spoiler

The show was okay, yes the cgi was pretty weak, but if the show catches on I suspect that could improve as the production budgets will increase. I'm still calling Batman ripoff. Too many parallels esp character wise:

Cape=Batman
Max=Alfred
Orwell=Oracle/Batgirl
Portman= the Commissioner

And the cinematography mimics the latest bat-flicks. That said it was still fun, and I'll give it a few views to reel me in or turn me off completely...

Back