• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

There Here!!!

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
Yesterday was the delivery of the Paradigm Reference Studio CC V2.

Today was like Christmas when the UPS Guy shows up.

The Onkyo TX-NR708 and the Studio 20's have been delivered!!! :music-rockout:

Attachments

• 1102170002.JPG
    1102170002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 431
I have alot.......alot to do!!

Build a stand for the amplifiers and receiver.

Fabricate hangers from the ceiling to mount the Studio 20's.

Run wires through the attic......

I really enjoy projects like this, I hope that the result is worth the $$$ and effort!! :happy-smileygiantred:

Ah, nothing beats the smell of new electronics in the morning!
Congrats!

heeman said:
I have alot.......alot to do!!

Build a stand for the amplifiers and receiver.

Fabricate hangers from the ceiling to mount the Studio 20's.

Run wires through the attic......

I really enjoy projects like this, I hope that the result is worth the $$$ and effort!! :happy-smileygiantred:

Oh, I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised at how good it sounds. :handgestures-thumbup:

Congratulations and keep us posted.

:text-worthless:

Dennie

Oh and by the way......Good lookin' Cat!

Also, read the manual, read the manual, read the manual before you hook up the receiver. :angry-cussingblack:

That is advise I give all of my friends, so I thought that should include you!

It just makes it easier and these are not the "stereo's" that we grew up with, they are frickin' computers!! :angry-banghead:

Dennie :happy-smileygiantred:

Dennie,

That is why the receiver is still in the box!

I need to take my time with the complete set-up.

Getting the Studio 20's hung from the ceiling is going to be a challange, however I beleive I have that figured out and will share next week due to the stands being purchased tonight.

I will be building the Flexi Rack for the Amps this weekend.......while watching the races at Daytona.

The cat is actually Pete, he was named after Pete Townshend from the Who. I found him as a very young stray about 9 years ago and he follows me around like a puppy!

Back