• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 on sale

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
... today @ amazon for $95. These list for $400. :scared-eek:

:text-link:

If I didn't already have a nice set of Phonak Audeo PFE that I'm quite happy with, I'd be all over this. Though I suspect these UE are in a different league. Dane, any comments?

Wow... Thats a great deal! The version with the mic is still $360!!!

I had a pair of Phonak PFEs and returned them because I just couldn't get used to the over-the-ear cord. I know these have the same over-the ear cord design but I'm going to take a chance because it's such a bargain.

Not in stock. Amazon's estimated shipping date is sometime after December 25.

:( :( :( :(

amazon.jpg

PaulyT said:
... today @ amazon for $95. These list for $400. :scared-eek:

:text-link:

If I didn't already have a nice set of Phonak Audeo PFE that I'm quite happy with, I'd be all over this. Though I suspect these UE are in a different league. Dane, any comments?

I've never heard them. I do know that some users complain that they're too big/bulky. I think the SQ is up there with the best in this price range.

I still use my PFE at night in bed. I get 20 minutes of good listening time before I crash but I leave them in all night. I never have any discomfort in the morning. I'm on my third pair, twice replaced under warranty.

Towen7 said:
Wow... Thats a great deal! The version with the mic is still $360!!!

I had a pair of Phonak PFEs and returned them because I just couldn't get used to the over-the-ear cord. I know these have the same over-the ear cord design but I'm going to take a chance because it's such a bargain.

I actually prefer routing the cable over the ear with all IEMs. This almost always eliminates microphonics. I just like the look of it also. My favorite IEM currently is the Westone 3 which looks slick in-ear...very satisfying sound too.

At that price you could later sell "as new" and make a profit. I bought my Senn HD25 at newegg for $100 14 months ago. A normal great price is $150. I did have to buy velour pads which weren't included(got a nice case instead). I could easily sell today for $150.

Back