• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

UltraViolet Account ?

I had all the Daniel Craig Bond movies already, but I just bought both Connery sets, both Moore sets, the Brosnan set and On Her Majesty's Secret Service (the only Lazenby film) for about $109 total. That just leaves the two Dalton films and I'll have them all. Not necessarily cheaper than Blu-Ray, but definitely cheaper than buying all the Blu-Ray sets that have the codes (most sets don't). I'm also to the point where I don't really care about discs anymore, since I have my eye on a Kaleidescape or Vidity solution.

Oh man Scott, to have a 007 collection.....which brings back memories. I was 12 when Dr No came out but my Dad wouldn't let me go see it, said it was nasty & I was too young. :angry-tappingfoot:

Barney said:
Oh man Scott, to have a 007 collection.....which brings back memories. I was 12 when Dr No came out but my Dad wouldn't let me go see it, said it was nasty & I was too young. :angry-tappingfoot:

I was -8 when that came out.

WOW, I had to set up an account with DMA & got Monsters, Inc plus 225 points just for setting up the account (guess you redeem points for stuff) then linked it to VUDU..cool ☆☆☆
A big thank you to elfstone. . :text-bravo:

If you have a normal display (as opposed to a projector with a huge screen) and don't mind DD sound, Vudu absolutely rocks.

Barney a few years back I was at Bats GTG and noticed he had all the code slips in all of his Disney movies and asked if he was gonna use em and he said no that I could have them as he copied his to his hard drive media player. He wound up giving me like 12 Disney movies and I got all the points too by redeeming the codes. When DMA joined Vudu I was very happy.

Btw collect enough points and you can redeem points for free Blurays and get points by redeeming the slips in those free Blurays. I just got Frankenweenie free by redeeming 2000 points.

Also the Disney app for the past few weeks has had throw back Thursday where you can buy great Disney movie digital codes for 9.99 just got "Remember the Titans for 9.99 two weeks back.

Haywood like you I also had to buy the majority of Bond Films. Though I passed on Roger Moore volume 2 because I hate Moonraker and Octopussy and refuse to buy the Timothy Dalton Bonds because they just suck. I did buy all the great Bond films though.

Enjoy the show Barney!

I'll have Jurassic World and San Andreas later when I get the discs if you want those too.

MatthewB said:
Haywood like you I also had to buy the majority of Bond Films. Though I passed on Roger Moore volume 2 because I hate Moonraker and Octopussy and refuse to buy the Timothy Dalton Bonds because they just suck. I did buy all the great Bond films though.

I had about half the films of DVD and Blu-Ray and was really hoping they would extend disc-to-digital, but MGM are dicks that way. I'm hoping Kaleidescape picks up MGM and gets their relationship with Disney upgraded to full DMA participation. If that happens and their storage expansion prices are even close to reasonable, I'm in.

That would be great elfstone.
I need to be careful, example: need 1st, 2nd, & 4th Harry Potter, all the Ice Age, on & on.
Since I just setup the room, my wish list is getting huge just with CDs, concerts, Steven Wilson's work with bands, on & on.

Back