• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Isn’t CBS giving a free month of All Access right now?
I think I saw an ad... maybe ... ?

Isn’t CBS giving a free month of All Access right now?
I think I saw an ad... maybe ... ?
They were when I started Picard... but that was several months ago. I got distracted with other stuff and only just finished it now. I will probably watch Discovery then cancel CBS all access because there's nothing else there that interests me.

Been enjoying this one a lot - VERY good storytelling IMHO. I've watched and read a gazillion variants on the Arthurian legend. This is an interesting take.

1592543022862_GEH2Q2RCN.2-1.JPG

I started this one... and just had a different opinion. I'll have to go back and give it another try.

Just started watching this.

I really liked it and would say if you liked season 1 you'd like season 2

currently watching this.

i agree, i am on episode 3 and i love it.

I thought you would like it. I watched the whole series twice. Once solo and once with my son. I was serious when I said it might be the best thing I have ever seen on Netflix.

I thought you would like it. I watched the whole series twice. Once solo and once with my son. I was serious when I said it might be the best thing I have ever seen on Netflix.

its almost 3 in the morning, this should be me trying to catch up on sleep, especially restless nights when the kid wakes up almost every 2 hours.

sexual content
strong language
graphic violence
smoking?

these are the only things you should be aware of watching giri/haji.

other than that, this has been the most profound experience i have had in a long time.

considering the hour and my circumstances, taking the time to write to you shows how amazing this series was.

excellent, excellent journey. i look forward to watching the series once again.

its almost 3 in the morning, this should be me trying to catch up on sleep, especially restless nights when the kid wakes up almost every 2 hours.

sexual content
strong language
graphic violence
smoking?

these are the only things you should be aware of watching giri/haji.

other than that, this has been the most profound experience i have had in a long time.

considering the hour and my circumstances, taking the time to write to you shows how amazing this series was.

excellent, excellent journey. i look forward to watching the series once again.

Spoiler warning for others...

What did you think of "the dance scene" (as me and Baby Monkey have come to refer to it) on the rooftop towards the end? When I first saw it my jaw literally dropped. IMO one of the most unexpected, powerful, emotional and artfully creative moments of film making I have seen in years.

Last edited:
Stumbled across this while surfing NF. Guess it was originally on CW Watched 2 episodes looks like a keeper

Stumbled across this while surfing NF. Guess it was originally on CW Watched 2 episodes looks like a keeper

Yeah I've been watching this too, I like it a lot. I'm in the early part of season 2.

I started watching this on Hulu thinking it would be a history of the " movies"

It is much more . It centers on the technical and theoretical aspects of film and cinema ( different than movies). Very intense over 15 hour long episodes. Not for everyone but I like it

I wish Hulu would quite screwing around with the home screen format. Pick one for crying out loud

1600525016008.png

"Locked Up" on Netflix started with season 1 - I would like to learn Spanish so I decided to try Locked Up, it has English subtitles. It has everything I like in a show, sex, nudity, violence and a pretty lady lead.

Back