• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

81jxyrC7rEL._SX342_.jpg

I was looking to see if this was on Netflix, loved these two in Shaun of the Dead, and found another movie with Simon Pegg called Absolutely Anything. It also has Kate Beckinsale, the voice of Robin Williams, and the voices of the guys from Monty Python playing aliens about to destroy the earth. Not his best movie, but entertaining none the less, and Robin Williams does a great job with his probably improvised lines. It's on Netflix and picture quality is pretty good.
AA.jpg

P_HO00005033.jpg

Another great performance by Jessica Chastain. Really enjoyed this one.

4C17D942-091B-42BB-BF37-5CCBA0B9D702.jpeg

Treasures from the Wreck of the Unbelievable

Stumbled on this on Netflix in the documentary section. I’d be really interested in the opinions of others.

Watched this yesterday and loved every minute of it. What a great movie about women we should have learned about in school. I remembered reading about a lady that NASA brought in to check the computers math, but didn't make the connection until part way through the movie that it was the main character of the story. All 3 of the ladies did a great job, but I have developed a crush on Janelle Monae, and hope to see more of her in the future. If you haven't seen it, and love stories about the early space program, this is a must see. I picked up on HBO. hidden.jpg

Watched several movies this past week...

4411bb067ea26a8772d2394af7ed6bca91b76471.jpg

^Reese’s acting debut...

51ROAuB6ThL.jpg

^ Charlize’s portrayal of Aileen Wuornos is amazing!

71ROIIfYCSL._SX342_.jpg

913qiLCP-vL._AC_UL320_SR300,320_.jpg

^ I forgot how intense this movie is.

Had to switch to my Mac for the last image...was being a giant PITA on my iPad.

@Babs Seeing that movie with a young Reese Witherspoon reminds me of another movie when she was just starting out, Freeway. Also stars Keefer Sutherland and Brooke Shields, and it's about as twisted and f$cked up movie you will find, but Reese does a great job. You just have to get used to her swearing. A lot!

Back