• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
another one,

Brightburn or Bright burn.

i didnt like it. the ending wasnt 'justifying' for me, and i wanted some sort of closure, i NEEDED some sort of empathy towards the end. but thats just me being selfish wanting things to end on a good note.

of course, this is a horror film.

For those interested, Starz is running for free on until april 4th i think on Directv.

I saw The professor and the Madman, a movie i recommended particularly to Hot Monks, highly highly recommended. its the 'building of the english dictionary' .

mzpro5

Famous
Seem to be on a western John Wayne kick

Again a great job by Prime of making these older movies available in such a high quality version

Last edited:

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
watched bloodshot via ps4,

first off, it looks gorgeous, even for 1080p quality.

second, not really a big fan of vin diesel, but more of a riddick fan.

anyways, this wasnt too bad, but not going to top my doctor sleep movie.

Randy

Famous

Richard Gere (sans hamster)
Martin Sheen
Topher Grace

Pretty good movie. The ending should have been predictable but I am a little slow some days.

And, I only make the hamster comment because I was texting fiancé and she asked what I was watching and I said a Richard Gere movie and she started making hamster comments along with multiple text messages, gif's, memes, etc. I laughed more than I should have.