• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Who is getting this?

Umm, no! Probably won't buy the movie either. I'll probably be the only here, but I thought Pacino sucked as a Cuban. Movie was good, especially the chance to see a young Michelle Pfeifer, but this is not my favorite Pacino movie.

I'm not a fan of realistic violence in movies, and this is the only movie I ever left early (the chainsaw/shower scene).
Odd for someone who builds bombs in the Reserves, huh?

MatthewB said:
Only if the entire box was filled 100% uncut Bolivian Nose Candy.

If you pay full price, $999.00, you get the Bolivian whiff.

Rope

Botch said:
I'm not a fan of realistic violence in movies, and this is the only movie I ever left early (the chainsaw/shower scene).
Odd for someone who builds bombs in the Reserves, huh?

Every time I think of Scarface, including when I opened this thread, the chainsaw scene is the first thing I think of. Brutal fucking scene. I still like the movie, but that has left an impression on my mind that will never go away.

Huey said:
Umm, no! Probably won't buy the movie either. I'll probably be the only here, but I thought Pacino sucked as a Cuban. Movie was good, especially the chance to see a young Michelle Pfeifer, but this is not my favorite Pacino movie.

No you will not Huey. I also thought he sucked as a Cuban ...seemed like he played the role as a caricature. I will agree with the others, that shower seen is truly unforgettable!!
Mike

Back