• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

WOOHOO it's 2112

Randy

Superstar
Today is 2/1/12. Hells Ya it's 2112 day. Rejoice in the spirit of Rush.

thumbnail.aspx

jamhead said:
Rush sucks.

Jamhead, I certainly hope you don't take this personally, but:

:eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred:

Great Album........................

Rush Rocks!!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Wow, I never realized there were so many haters on here. You guys can't be serious.

Randy said:
Wow, I never realized there were so many haters on here. You guys can't be serious.

I always kinda liked Rush but just not the type of music I listen to these days.

I've enjoyed Rush much more since age brought Geddy's voice down a couple octaves. The fact that they're still not in the R&R Hall of Fame is a supreme injustice, overshadowed only by the fact that most congressional incumbents will be re-elected, once again.
Oh, was that my Outside Voice? :oops:

Rush is and always will be one of my favorite band of all times!

Their musicianship is unreal and song writing is great!

Is every album/CD great..............no but listen to the latest Live In Cleveland 2011.

AMEN........................

:angelic-green: :bow-blue: :angelic-green: :bow-blue:

Thanx Heeman, at least now I know a few of us have a little class and taste in music.

BTW, I am no longer speaking to Jamhead for the following reasons:

1. TRIVIA
2. Post #2 of this thread

The 3 guys in this band are just great!

Bass = Geddy

Drums = Neil

Guitar - Alex

The ability for the 3 of them to do what they do and to compare to others..........................HA!!

Rock On Rush!! :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Randy said:
Thanx Heeman, at least now I know a few of us have a little class and taste in music.

BTW, I am no longer speaking to Jamhead for the following reasons:

1. TRIVIA
2. Post #2 of this thread

Whew! :eek:bscene-buttred:

This is hilarious!!!

Today when I got into my car to go to work I did what I always did and pressed play on my Zune which was set on Random play by artist. The song I had stopped last night came to an end after about thirty seconds then 2112 started playing. I didn't think anything of it, but since it was a 20 minute song and my drive to work is about 12 minutes, I ended up hearing the first part in the morning and the last part on the drive home.

Was that a coincidence, or does my faith is an all knowing, all powerful superior being who loves all mankind with a desire that we are all happy in life suddenly have proof to back it up?

Flint said:
This is hilarious!!!

Today when I got into my car to go to work I did what I always did and pressed play on my Zune which was set on Random play by artist. The song I had stopped last night came to an end after about thirty seconds then 2112 started playing. I didn't think anything of it, but since it was a 20 minute song and my drive to work is about 12 minutes, I ended up hearing the first part in the morning and the last part on the drive home.

Was that a coincidence, or does my faith is an all knowing, all powerful superior being who loves all mankind with a desire that we are all happy in life suddenly have proof to back it up?

Flint............unreal, right?

When we were at Towens GTG, we did the Rush Tom Sawyer comparision thanks to Jeff Macwood. Wouldn't you know it, Botch and I get in the car to drive to the airport, turn on the radio...............and guess what was playing???

RUSH - TOM SAWYER.....................go figure?

heeman said:
Flint said:
This is hilarious!!!

Flint............unreal, right?

When we were at Towens GTG, we did the Rush Tom Sawyer comparision thanks to Jeff Macwood. Wouldn't you know it, Botch and I get in the car to drive to the airport, turn on the radio...............and guess what was playing???

RUSH - TOM SAWYER.....................go figure?

It was the '02 CD remaster, too. :happy-smileygiantred:

Back