• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

WOOHOO it's 2112

Well, I might have taken it a little overboard, but I listened to the entire album (once on the radio) and the entire song 2112 two more times yesterday, and we were pretty busy. LOL

Botch said:
heeman said:
Flint said:
This is hilarious!!!

Today when I got into my car to go to work I did what I always did and pressed play on my Zune which was set on Random play by artist. The song I had stopped last night came to an end after about thirty seconds then 2112 started playing. I didn't think anything of it, but since it was a 20 minute song and my drive to work is about 12 minutes, I ended up hearing the first part in the morning and the last part on the drive home.

Was that a coincidence, or does my faith is an all knowing, all powerful superior being who loves all mankind with a desire that we are all happy in life suddenly have proof to back it up?

Flint............unreal, right?

When we were at Towens GTG, we did the Rush Tom Sawyer comparision thanks to Jeff Macwood. Wouldn't you know it, Botch and I get in the car to drive to the airport, turn on the radio...............and guess what was playing???

RUSH - TOM SAWYER.....................go figure?

It was the '02 CD remaster, too. :happy-smileygiantred:
What a frigging coincidence!

Jeff Mackwood
All Knowing, All Powerful Superior Being Who Loves All Mankind With a Desire That We Are All Happy in Life

HA HA HA HA!!!!!

From my hearty laughing, my cube neighbors thought I had just seen the funniest joke in the world - they'll never get this.

I love Rush. Been wearing our Permanent Waves in the Jeep. One thing I admire about them more than Yes is how well they continue to get along together after all the years they've been together. Geddy once mentioned, after Neil took a leave for the passing of his wife and daughter, that he did not want to continue if Neil decided to quit. Rush was Neil, Alex, and Geddy and no one else.

I love how Geddy and Alex still refer to Neil as the "new guy".

Yesfan70 said:
I love Rush. Been wearing our Permanent Waves in the Jeep. One thing I admire about them more than Yes is how well they continue to get along together after all the years they've been together. Geddy once mentioned, after Neil took a leave for the passing of his wife and daughter, that he did not want to continue if Neil decided to quit. Rush was Neil, Alex, and Geddy and no one else.

I love how Geddy and Alex still refer to Neil as the "new guy".

:handgestures-thumbup:

Can't believe it's been over a week and nobody has tried the email link that I posted.

That's the last time I try messin' with the minds of the Faithful! :)

AllKnowingSuperiorBeing

See, my God hears me when I pray. He doesn't need some high tech crap. You cannot be that God if cannot hear me when I pray in my mind.

Tell you what, I'll try the email link, but if my basketball team doesn't when the big game, you've got some explaining to do.

Back