1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

Worst Celebrity Home Theatre

Discussion in 'Show off your system' started by TitaniumTroy, Dec 1, 2010.

1. TitaniumTroy

TitaniumTroy Well-Known Member

2. DIYer

DIYer Well-Known Member Famous

Yikes! Possibly, he may be waiting to be picked for a new show called celebrity HT makeover.

3. Barney

Barney Longhorns, Cowboys, Spurs, & Rangers...love Texas

Maybe Danny did this himself. Maybe work-in-progress...........

4. soundhound

soundhound Well-Known Member

Oh, I just loved the Partridge Family. :music-rockout:

5. soundhound

soundhound Well-Known Member

Uh, I'd think he would have enough smarts to finish the HT before calling the photographer over.

BTW, those are crappy pictures too. Fire the photographer.

6. DIYer

DIYer Well-Known Member Famous

Maybe Danny did this himself. :laughing:

7. Botch

Botch I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S! Superstar

I guess I need to google this guy and see what he's been up to all these years, I doubt that Partridge royalties would buy him a house like that. The only things I've read about him is he got in a fistfight in a parking lot and was a radio DJ... :hah?:

8. Randy

Randy Well-Known Member Famous

Why are there stairs leading up to the screen? Does Danny have a stage behind there where he intends to re-enact his favorite Partridge Family episodes?

9. Yesfan70

Yesfan70 I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv Famous

I think those stairs go outside of the room. Just a guess on my part.

I like how he put the front speakers to each side of the stairs, with the cables right in front of the steps. Lawsuit anyone? :laughing-rolling:

10. MatthewB

MatthewB Grandmaster Pimp Daddy Famous

I posted a comment on this in the AVS forum who highlighted this story. I said, When given the choice between male transvestite prostitutes and crack or proper HT gear, we know what Danny chose.

11. TitaniumTroy

TitaniumTroy Well-Known Member

You know what they say Matt. Once you go Crack Ho, it's hard to go back yo! :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk:

12. MatthewB

MatthewB Grandmaster Pimp Daddy Famous

LMAO - hadn't ever heard that one. :handgestures-thumbup: