• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Worst Celebrity Home Theatre

Yikes! Possibly, he may be waiting to be picked for a new show called celebrity HT makeover.

Maybe Danny did this himself. Maybe work-in-progress...........

Barney said:
Maybe Danny did this himself. Maybe work-in-progress...........

Uh, I'd think he would have enough smarts to finish the HT before calling the photographer over.

BTW, those are crappy pictures too. Fire the photographer.

I guess I need to google this guy and see what he's been up to all these years, I doubt that Partridge royalties would buy him a house like that. The only things I've read about him is he got in a fistfight in a parking lot and was a radio DJ... :hah?:

Why are there stairs leading up to the screen? Does Danny have a stage behind there where he intends to re-enact his favorite Partridge Family episodes?

Randy said:
Why are there stairs leading up to the screen? Does Danny have a stage behind there where he intends to re-enact his favorite Partridge Family episodes?

I think those stairs go outside of the room. Just a guess on my part.

I like how he put the front speakers to each side of the stairs, with the cables right in front of the steps. Lawsuit anyone? :laughing-rolling:

I posted a comment on this in the AVS forum who highlighted this story. I said, When given the choice between male transvestite prostitutes and crack or proper HT gear, we know what Danny chose.

TitaniumTroy said:
You know what they say Matt. Once you go Crack Ho, it's hard to go back yo! :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk:

LMAO - hadn't ever heard that one. :handgestures-thumbup:

Back