• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Worst video of the year

-B-

says Yahoo...I'm calling worst video/music ever.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhq1uWY9wHg[/youtube]

Okay... the video does completely suck. However, try shutting your eyes and listen to the music. The music alone is infinitely worse than the video - at least the video had an abundance of cleavage.

Flint said:
Okay... the video does completely suck. However, try shutting your eyes and listen to the music. The music alone is infinitely worse than the video - at least the video had an abundance of cleavage.
:laughing-lettersrofl: yeah I was thinking that some of those mountains could use some lumber between them...

I dunno guys, these fellows actually did manage to learn how to play three whole chords, that seems like a considerable accomplishment.

The only Alternate Reality that I saw was those guys getting a record deal.

Please tell me they did not get a record deal and they are merely spoiled rich kids and their daddys footed the bill for that atrocious video.

If that is not the case than my faith in the music industry is forever destroyed.

That was so bad I could not even concentrate on the cleavage.

Flint said:

Couldn't agree more. I'd bone that narrator....she's a hottie!

Not only was the singer horrendous, watch his...ummm, presence? :think: Yeah, we'll call it that.....

At least you can somewhat understand what he's singing. As far as singing goes (if you call it that), that dude from Cannibal Corpse (?) is simply atrocious. Sounds like he trying to cough up a loogie.

Yesfan70 said:
At least you can somewhat understand what he's singing. As far as singing goes (if you call it that), that dude from Cannibal Corpse (?) is simply atrocious. Sounds like he trying to cough up a loogie.

If I remember correctly, that dudes name is Corpsegrinder and it is a good thing that LHMKOTJ has not been around much cuz if he knew you said that he might order a flogging.

Randy said:
Yesfan70 said:

If I remember correctly, that dudes name is Corpsegrinder and it is a good thing that LHMKOTJ has not been around much cuz if he knew you said that he might order a flogging.

LOL! I'm not the metal head I was back in high school, but even back then I appreciated good vocals. Seems a lot of today's metal singers have to see how low and gravely they can sound.

FredtheFilmFan said:
Couldn't finish watching it. Boobs are good, but no amount of boobs could save that video....or song...oh that terrible song.

2:04 was as far as I got. :laughing:

Yesfan70 said:

Ha ha...watch this...it's semi NSFW so play it safe i guess....WOOF!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTlZbBTSz8o[/youtube]

My little suburban community is filled with teen bands trying to be death metal stars. Imagine a dozen dumb ass bands comprised of 14 to 16 year olds trying to sound like that!

Flint said:
My little suburban community is filled with teen bands trying to be death metal stars. Imagine a dozen dumb ass bands comprised of 14 to 16 year olds trying to sound like that!
A friend of mine, retired Marine Lt Col, owns a studio in Riverside CA, and he's getting really fed up with recording/mixing band after band after band with Cookie Monster© vocals...

Despite the shorter hair and different style of dress, I kept thinking flashback to the eighties. Only this band was 100 times worse, I could not watch the whole thing either so I skipped to the end The video and music were almost equally bad, like bad metal music meets Dungeons and Dragons.

I thought it was the lead in to some late night Cinemax movie... even after they started playing.

Back