• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Kate Bush beat Radiohead in RnR Hall of Fame vote

Flint

Prodigal Son
Superstar
That's right! Neither won in the poll, but Kate was 11th above Radiohead at 12th. I am disappointed Radiohead placed at all.
:nyah:

Kate Bush reminds me of the Ramones. Most people pretend to like her because it's cool and hip.

Lol.
I'm extra anti Kate since hearing a few people say her version of Wuthering Heights was better then Pat Benatars. Crazy speak!

OMG!!! MY blood is boiling!!!! KATE FUCKING WROTE WUTHERING HEIGHTS AND BENATAR WAS FORCED BY THE LABEL TO RECORD IT!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

OMG!!! MY blood is boiling!!!! KATE FUCKING WROTE WUTHERING HEIGHTS AND BENATAR WAS FORCED BY THE LABEL TO RECORD IT!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
Yes she was forced. And she knocked it out of the park. Kate Bush sounds like she's having seizures while singing it.

It may be all those years of drumming that affected your hearing, thus your taste in singers... :)

AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-5.gif

You mean Tori "One Million Ways to Sing about Being Raped" Amos?

That said, I am very impressed she could take a super shitty experience that would destroy most people and turn it into international fame and tens of millions of dollars. Good for her!

That’s her!

She channeled Kate really well, my beef was her denial of even knowing who Kate was and her fans who refused to acknowledge the truth. Tori has since changed her tune and now praises Kate and credits her for inventing the style Tori made her own.

She channeled Kate really well, my beef was her denial of even knowing who Kate was and her fans who refused to acknowledge the truth. Tori has since changed her tune and now praises Kate and credits her for inventing the style Tori made her own.
Yes she praises her because it's the hip thing to do. I heard she's now grown a beard and rides vintage motorcycles.

Yes she was forced. And she knocked it out of the park. Kate Bush sounds like she's having seizures while singing it.
You should hear her cover of Rocket Man. You might think it was Tiny Tim. Yikes! Makes me want to stick firecrackers in my ears.

Yeah,,, but whatever you think about her, she beat Radiohead in the voting.

Back