• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Kate Bush beat Radiohead in RnR Hall of Fame vote

Maybe if Kate covered Creep, we'd all find some common ground with the both of them.

@CMonster help! I need backup!

I actually have quite a bit in common with Jeff Mackwood’s musical tastes as well.

I like Kate Bush. And my opinion matters the most.

I like Kate Bush. And my opinion matters the most.
This is a safe place, no need to pretend. Hold on, if you didn't grow a long beard and by a vintage(old piece of shit) bike yet then you better stick to your story for now. Hipster and musical elitest eyes are everywhere.

@CMonster help! I need backup!

I actually have quite a bit in common with Jeff Mackwood’s musical tastes as well.
This might not be helping your case Bats!

Some award winning Canadian Polka music anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I had never heard Kate Bush's version of this song and Crimes of Passion is one of my all time favorite albums along with In the Heat of the Night, so I googled and gave them both a listen.

Now, in all fairness I am a Pat fan and have heard that version many many times, but Kate Bush has kind of a fairy pixie kinda thing going on in her version. I know she wrote it, but my vote goes to Pat.

So, I had never heard Kate Bush's version of this song and Crimes of Passion is one of my all time favorite albums along with In the Heat of the Night, so I googled and gave them both a listen.

Now, in all fairness I am a Pat fan and have heard that version many many times, but Kate Bush has kind of a fairy pixie kinda thing going on in her version. I know she wrote it, but my vote goes to Pat.
Of course!

Wait... a well crafted piece of art with a previously unheard of arrangement versus a sloppy rock band playing the chords half asleep and you choose the latter? Dang. I am surrouded by cretins.

Wait... a well crafted piece of art with a previously unheard of arrangement versus a sloppy rock band playing the chords half asleep and you choose the latter? Dang. I am surrouded by cretins.

Cretin #345 reporting for duty Sir!!!

I am not changing my mind about Kate. I don't care what you guys say. I will not be swayed.

Back