• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

It's the small things sometimes

bmwuk

I have had a Logitech Harmony 650 remote for some time now and with the swapping out of the receiver, etc, I finally got off my lazy butt and reprogrammed the remote for macros and new devices. I also added favorite channels and now the mess of remotes is down to one. I love the fact that the remote handles all macros perfectly so now if my girls want to watch a movie while I'm out, then it's a one button press.

I showed the features to my wife and now she wants for her TV, Blu Ray and cable box. For $40 now, it is a no brainier.

I recently got a 650 to replace my Harmony One, which still works, but the battery has swelled some and didn't hold a great charge. The one thing I hate about the 650 over the One, is it usually takes two button presses, especially if the remote has gone into sleep mode.

I recently got a 650 to replace my Harmony One, which still works, but the battery has swelled some and didn't hold a great charge. The one thing I hate about the 650 over the One, is it usually takes two button presses, especially if the remote has gone into sleep mode.
My automatically kicks back on. Will have to look at this if I have the same issue

My 650 is all but useless. Its constantly forgetting commands. So now I have 6 remotes next when I use to have 5.

My automatically kicks back on. Will have to look at this if I have the same issue
At first, I thought it was just my Dish receiver being fussy, but then I noticed it happening with other gear as well. I'm thinking the tilt sensor isn't as sensitive as it is in the One and that it takes a button push to wake it up. Couple that with an older Dish box that sometimes is slow in responding to commands, and I usually end up clicking on something I didn't mean to. Although, that is for sure a first world problem.

Back