• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Westworld Season 2

bmwuk

Anyone else watching this? I loved the first season and the second looks to be pretty incredible

I really liked season one but I’ll wait until I can put a few episodes in the bank and watch several together.

I really enjoyed the first episodes of the first season, but I was less happy with each episode as the season progressed. I am going to start watching season 2, but the trend of the first season lowers my expectations.

I really enjoyed the first episodes of the first season, but I was less happy with each episode as the season progressed. I am going to start watching season 2, but the trend of the first season lowers my expectations.
You sir are no fun. ;)I liked all of season 1 and the second season is good so far.

Last edited:
Loved season 1 and I liked the first episode of season 2. Looks like this season will be a wild ride. Looking forward to it all.

I tried to get into the first season but just couldn't. I can see why people like the show, just wasn't our thing.

My feelings exactly.

Haven't seen it, mostly because we haven't had HBO when it was airing, and I never got around to watching it when we had HBONOW. Wonder if they'll do a Futureworld after?

I’m going to let several weeks go by before beginning Season 2. Overall I was a fan of the first season.

I really enjoyed the 1st season. The last episode left me...well, let's just say that Anthony Hopkins is freaking amazing.
Wonder how they build on how tightly woven the plot/story/script was from season 1. Hope it doesn't go the way of
True Detective which was absolutely amazing season 1 and season 2 was forgettable.

Episode 4 of Season 2 finally begins to tie together all the questions from Season 1. Hopefully is gets better from this point.

I’m waiting a few more weeks to catch several episodes at once.

Season finale on Sunday. I liked it overall but I'm not going to lie, I got a little confused. But no spoilers so I won't say why

I've watched a three-and-a-half episodes and I am sooooooo bored. I feel like I know what's going to happen and the walking around and jumping around in time is really just forcing a dull story to seem somewhat interesting. I don't hate it, though. I plan on giving it some more time because the story concept and settings are interesting to me.

Finally got around to watching the S2 finale. I liked it. I too was confused at times too, but I think in the end I more or less understand what went down. I really enjoyed Radiohead's Codex at the end. They nail the music in this show.

All that being said, I think I enjoyed S1 more than S2.

Finally got around to watching the S2 finale. I liked it. I too was confused at times too, but I think in the end I more or less understand what went down. I really enjoyed Radiohead's Codex at the end. They nail the music in this show.

All that being said, I think I enjoyed S1 more than S2.
Yes, season 1 was better IMO but we enjoyed season 2

Back