1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

Westworld Season 2

Discussion in 'Television' started by bmwuk, Apr 24, 2018.

1. bmwuk

bmwuk Well-Known Member

Anyone else watching this? I loved the first season and the second looks to be pretty incredible

2. Towen7

Towen7 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I really liked season one but I’ll wait until I can put a few episodes in the bank and watch several together.

3. Flint

Flint "Do you know who I am?" Superstar

I really enjoyed the first episodes of the first season, but I was less happy with each episode as the season progressed. I am going to start watching season 2, but the trend of the first season lowers my expectations.

mzpro5 likes this.
  4. bmwuk

bmwuk Well-Known Member

You sir are no fun. ;)I liked all of season 1 and the second season is good so far.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  5. AndySTL

AndySTL Well-Known Member

Loved season 1 and I liked the first episode of season 2. Looks like this season will be a wild ride. Looking forward to it all.

bmwuk likes this.
  6. Akula

Akula Well-Known Member

I tried to get into the first season but just couldn't. I can see why people like the show, just wasn't our thing.

7. mzpro5

mzpro5 Well-Known Member Famous

My feelings exactly.

8. Huey

Huey Well-Known Member Famous

Haven't seen it, mostly because we haven't had HBO when it was airing, and I never got around to watching it when we had HBONOW. Wonder if they'll do a Futureworld after?

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

I’m going to let several weeks go by before beginning Season 2. Overall I was a fan of the first season.

10. The DirtMerchant

The DirtMerchant Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed the 1st season. The last episode left me...well, let's just say that Anthony Hopkins is freaking amazing.
    Wonder how they build on how tightly woven the plot/story/script was from season 1. Hope it doesn't go the way of
    True Detective which was absolutely amazing season 1 and season 2 was forgettable.

11. Flint

Flint "Do you know who I am?" Superstar

Every time we talk TV and Movies on this forum I realize how much you and I share the same tastes in televised entertainment. Hmmm....

12. apcarandang

apcarandang Well-Known Member

Episode 4 of Season 2 finally begins to tie together all the questions from Season 1. Hopefully is gets better from this point.

bmwuk likes this.
  13. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

I’m waiting a few more weeks to catch several episodes at once.

14. AndySTL

AndySTL Well-Known Member

Yeah, S2E4 was a great episode. I am now fully hooked on season 2. I really like this show.

bmwuk likes this.
  15. bmwuk

bmwuk Well-Known Member

I watched it last night. I thought it was really good