• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wardsweb Systems Update

I've said this before and I'll keep saying it. My heart skips a beat when I click on "Latest Posts" and see "Wardsweb Systems Update".

Thank you. I have said before the only person who has to like your stereo is you. That being said, it is nice when others find the beauty in my system.

Audio hobby --> passion --> obsession --> lunacy, still it does keep me off the streets and mostly out of trouble.

Happy Holidays to all !!

Christmas2013.jpg

Changed up the home theater today.

denhometheater.jpg

TV: Samsung 75" (UN75NU6900FXZA)
Receiver: Onkyo TX-NR929
Source: Oppo BDP-103
Power: Panamax M5400-PM
Amps - main bass bins: Behringer iNUKE NU6000
Amps - main horns: Diva Seduction 2A3
Amps - sub: Behringer EP 4000
Crossover - Electrovoice DX-38 active
Speakers - mains: Klipsch Jubilee
Speakers - center: Martin Logan Cinema
Speakers - front high: Infinity OWS-1
Speakers - surrounds: JBL SAT2
Speakers - subwoofer: Danley Sound Labs DTS-10 horn

lol That looks like a ~45" tv next to those speakers.

Here is what the system looks like when watching a movie on the drop down screen. This really shows the point of the gear being a tool and not the focus. You watch a movie. You listen to music. If you watch the gear, you're doing it wrong.

wardswebht.jpg

The projector isn't very apparent in the picture above. I use a motorized linear actuator to drop the projector down two feet from the ceiling, when watching a movie, so the projection clears the 72" ceiling fan. The projector goes up to the ceiling, when not in use.

wardswebht2.jpg

The projector isn't very apparent in the picture above. I use a motorized linear actuator to drop the projector down two feet from the ceiling, when watching a movie, so the projection clears the 72" ceiling fan. The projector goes up to the ceiling, when not in use.

View attachment 10213

Ok, I was trying to figure that out looking at the first picture. Thank you sir, well done.

Very nice. I once dreamed of a similar setup (with a drop down screen) in my basement sans the huge speakers.

Added an AppleTV and a small screen to stream in the dining room. I guess it isn't really a dining room anymore. It is just another 2-channel system listening area.

diningroom.jpg

Back