• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Has anyone watched The Lodge yet? Horror movie just hit Amazon from people who made Goodnight Mommy which was super intense and creepy. Heard some buzz about The Lodge so just checking if anyone saw it yet. Will try to watch it this week. Supposedly has a Hereditary family drama horror vibe.

Has anyone watched The Lodge yet? Horror movie just hit Amazon from people who made Goodnight Mommy which was super intense and creepy. Heard some buzz about The Lodge so just checking if anyone saw it yet. Will try to watch it this week. Supposedly has a Hereditary family drama horror vibe.

We watched it a couple weekends ago and I really liked it. I don't think my wife cared for the ending as much as I did. We both agreed the logistics for the trip seemed a little far-fetched but easy enough to ignore and not let it ruin the movie.

We watched it a couple weekends ago and I really liked it. I don't think my wife cared for the ending as much as I did. We both agreed the logistics for the trip seemed a little far-fetched but easy enough to ignore and not let it ruin the movie.

Cool thanks will check it out this week.

Is it dumm (sic)? Yeah, a little.
Is it new or fresh? Naw, not really.
Is it fun and worth a watch? I thought so.

__5ca7f1be9b27a.jpg

monkey,

add

The good liar on your list too.

korean movies,

The gangster, the cop and the devil

The witch subversion (this recently is going to be released on blu-ray this march)

Parasite

finally finished the good liar,

1589820918891.jpeg

not bad but not the best.

The gangster, the cop and the devil
- good movie, but not the best korean flick out there

The witch subversion (this recently is going to be released on blu-ray this march)
- pending again.

I watched Reprisal with Bruce Willis last night and it was not good.

If it weren't for the fact that I just wasn't tired and I wasn't ready to go to bed, I would feel like I was cheated of some time.

I watched Reprisal with Bruce Willis last night and it was not good.

If it weren't for the fact that I just wasn't tired and I wasn't ready to go to bed, I would feel like I was cheated of some time.

That's the worst. Sometimes I feel obligated to finish a movie even if it's lousy. No idea why.

Watched this last night after a very long day. Probably one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen but in my semi exhausted state it was also pretty damn hilarious. If you want some low effort Adam Sandler type comedy viewing check it out on Netflix. And Rob Schneider is always a bonus in any flick. Pretty vulgar fair warning not exactly family viewing.

Last edited:
watched the good liar.

not worth it to be honest. i could see the twist but didnt think it was worth it.

bad boys for life.

a letdown to be honest. i wasnt a fan of the series, and quite frankly, felt dated. it also felt that it was a B movie at this point. glad i didnt buy it.

bad boys for life.

a letdown to be honest. i wasnt a fan of the series, and quite frankly, felt dated. it also felt that it was a B movie at this point. glad i didnt buy it.

Couldn't have said it better.

I liked the first two, all testosterone but the last one was just as you described.

What he said..

what he said said.

i didnt watch the first one, so i wasnt sure what to expect. i saw it on hbo and it didnt really impress me. but then i didnt have a standard to set anyways since it was the first time i watched it.

thats a lot of its.

Couldn't have said it better.

I liked the first two, all testosterone but the last one was just as you described.

for some reason, it kinda gave me that vibe with the hitmans bodyguard with samuel jackson. he looked BAD in that movie. like no chin no swag over the hill kinda feel.

and yet, in shaft, he looked better. like healthier, more fit.

martin lawrence pretty much shows his age, but we kinda EXPECTED that from him.

will smith, on the other hand, we hoped would age a bit better. but all our balls sag at one point or another.

except tom cruise.

Back