• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Lot's of good buzz about this Russian sci-fi flick. I just bought in on Amazon streaming will watch it this week and report back.

I can see what all the buzz was about. Nothing particular original or innovative basically an Alien parasite/host formula movie but with pretty amazing retro production look with all kinds of vintage props and style. Had a classic sci-fi vibe throughout with maybe a little too much melodrama towards the end. But worth watching IMO if you appreciate old school sci-fi.

I can see what all the buzz was about. Nothing particular original or innovative basically an Alien parasite/host formula movie but with pretty amazing retro production look with all kinds of vintage props and style. Had a classic sci-fi vibe throughout with maybe a little too much melodrama towards the end. But worth watching IMO if you appreciate old school sci-fi.

thanks monkey...

hey did you hear about the netflix movie called the incident?

good scifi but will end this week apparently

thanks monkey...

hey did you hear about the netflix movie called the incident?

good scifi but will end this week apparently

Snuck it in after dinner and before workout. Very creative and complex little movie. Glad I caught it before it left Netflix. Thanks for the tip.

its the spanish movie right? there is another the incident trailer on youtube that shows an english version. its not that one.

im finishing up the old guard. im so goddamn tired and dont have enough time to watch even one goddamn movie.

its the spanish movie right? there is another the incident trailer on youtube that shows an english version. its not that one.

im finishing up the old guard. im so goddamn tired and dont have enough time to watch even one goddamn movie.

There a few movies out there with this title. The 2014 release by Mexican director Isaac Ezban (in Spanish) is the right one. It's creative like I said maybe reminds me a little of The Platform... just with more of a time paradox element but similar sci-fi puzzle vibe... similar trapped in a purgatory like state.

IMDB listing...

Rotten Tomatoes listing...

TheIncidentPoster.jpg

Platform trailer...

the platform is a genius type of movie, just something i dont think i can imprint in my head right now.

just finished the old guard,

liked. definitely made me want to watch more charlize theron, but other than that, couldve finished stronger.

An oldie that's a bit cheesy with very good production values and one of my favs. Plus Denise Richards

Last edited:
This is the best movie we have seen in a while.............

images

problem is, cant find it at a decent price on 4k. i loved that movie.

sidenote, the glasses matt damon wore was in fashion a couple months back. difficult to buy at 400 a pop.

Well since I am quarantining I decided to catch a flick and have a drink. Well one flick turned into 2 and as you can imagine, 1 drink turned into...
well, more.

Watched Takers on Amazon Prime and thought it was pretty good. Entertaining and a pretty good cast. And for whatever reason I cant get video to embed right now.

Then I watched Incipient, and had already had 2 drinks. Immediately thought it had a Shutter Island feel and knew if the bourbon continued to flow I would be in trouble. LOL.

Well there was a little more bourbon and I don't recommend watching this movie unless you are focused, and I wasn't. LOL

I like it but I wasn't able to follow everything 100%. Again bourbon.

Back