• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Mandalorian Spoiler Thread

mzpro5

Famous
Deacon asked for it and here it is.

I did too I was expecting it to be just an homage and or at best a 10 second cameo. But it seems like there will be more of it ... which I’m looking forward to.

Towen not sure what or who you are referring to but my reference to a surprise for Deacon was the Mandalorian's ship being blown up. Deac has wanted that thing to be canned for a while.

Deacon asked for it and here it is.

Towen not sure what or who you are referring to but my reference to a surprise for Deacon was the Mandalorian's ship being blown up. Deac has wanted that thing to be canned for a while.
SPOILERS BELOW

I get it

I guess I should have separated the two thoughts but I meant to acknowledge the Razor Crest being blown up and the appearance of Boba Fet and was trying to do so without overtly saying what happened.

And not only did we finally get rid of the 'worst subject character ship' in the sci-fi universe, but he is now attached to Boba who obviously has a better flair for cool looking ships.

So Grogu sent the summon. Popular speculation is that Mace Windu answers.

And not only did we finally get rid of the 'worst subject character ship' in the sci-fi universe, but he is now attached to Boba who obviously has a better flair for cool looking ships.

Boba Fet's ship looks very much like a travel clothes iron/steamer I used to own

I hope they’re more creative than that. One presumed dead character from the movies (Boba Fet) is enough don’t you think?

Another unrelated question. What happened to Luke's wife Mara?
That's in the "Legends" portion- I don't think it's been added to the Disney owned Star Wars universe yet. Some of it they're using, some they're not. The Dark Troopers have been brought back in big time, and they were from video games.

Just finished S2E6. Man, Boba Fett kicked more tail in 5 minutes than he did in all the movies put together. And now he's with Mando?

And Grogu was slapping around stormtroopers like that? Baby Yoda maybe going a little dark side... man, this is good stuff. This is the Star Wars we always knew could be.

Whew. Ten years ago you guys were confusing me with the difference between Marvel vs DC vs "capcon?" (I don't even remember that one, googlez gave it to me) comics; I can see this new entertainment world is far beyond my comprehension...

Here is a model of the ship

81DuT1ZgRyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

And an artist rendition

slave-i-6-retina_6de69fee.jpeg

Razor Crest is supposed to kind of be a POS. That fits with where Mando was when we met him- a bounty hunter just scraping by. Even if the thing was in good shape, it's still ugly, but then again, there's not a large number of big vehicles in our world that are all that great looking. It seems aesthetics are just not a real concern for spaceships in the Star Wars universe. Very few are what we'd consider good looking (the Naboo ships in Ep 1 are some of the few that have real style). They're just very utilitarian.

Last edited:
And for the record, I know there is no way it would work cause it does not have any real type of cargo capacity but how great would it be if Mando could get his hands on a B-wing!

Back