• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Watched the outpost on Netflix.

At first, i though meh, its legolas in another B movie like unlocked with Noomi Repace (which wasnt a bad movie, i bought it. :()

The outpost is a pretty good movie, wish they gave us more back story or depth, but other than that pretty decent. i really hope they invest in clint eastwoods son.

I am addicted to this show they run about 45min each episode which is perfect for a quick cardio session in my mini home gym.

Love this show too. There was a similar show that had butchers breaking down carcasses. Can't remember the name of it nor the channel it was on as I would love to look for it on a streaming platform.

Watched the outpost on Netflix.

At first, i though meh, its legolas in another B movie like unlocked with Noomi Repace (which wasnt a bad movie, i bought it. :()

The outpost is a pretty good movie, wish they gave us more back story or depth, but other than that pretty decent. i really hope they invest in clint eastwoods son.

It's been in my cue for a while need to watch it thanks for the reminder.

On NF a Bad Boys TV series spinoff with the same look and at least one character from Bad Boys II

awesome. i was afraid that mainstream reviews shot it down.

personally i look forward to it. anthony mackie is like the cheaper will smith of today. or the upcoming denzel. guy needs more opportunities.
It's not great ... I won't spoil it by saying where it falls short, but it's definitely worth the watch.

I just need more.cynerpunk stuff. I'm on a blade runner kinda binge right now. This will do.

Thank you!

Daniel and I watched the first two episodes of WandaVision....while I’m sure there’s more underneath the surface, I don’t really know what I think yet. I know for certain Elizabeth Olsen is fantastic in it. Other than that the jury is still out for me....

Daniel and I watched the first two episodes of WandaVision....while I’m sure there’s more underneath the surface, I don’t really know what I think yet. I know for certain Elizabeth Olsen is fantastic in it. Other than that the jury is still out for me....
Did you see digital artifacts from the green background when you were watching it?

Both episodes? At approximately what point in the episode(s) was it present?

When I watched it the side bars were a bright tree and there was "bleeding into the picture.

I just went back to check it out and now the sidebars are black and no bleeding.

Not sure what the problem was.

Back