• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Big Bang Theory

For those of you who missed last week's season finale: watch it!

If for no other reason than to see Kathy Bates and Teller as Amy's parents!

Priceless!

Jeff
I thought it was great how they used Teller, with only a simple thank you at the end.

I thought it was great how they used Teller, with only a simple thank you at the end.

Actually it was not at the end but after Penny told Amy's mom to shutup and sit down.

SPOILER

In the last episode of Young Sheldon in the narration at the end Sheldon reveled that he has children.

Ok, it was towards the end of the show, not sure why you felt the need to pinpoint it exactly.

On the most recent episode, which was Halloween themed, Leonard stated some fact about the original Halloween movie, and how the mask was just a turned inside out William Shatner mask. I had always heard that it was a Shatner mask, but I had heard it was painted, not turned inside out. And how could you even turn one of the plastic masks inside out without busting it all to pieces? Those plastic masks were pretty cheap.

With all the fracas about GoT we seem to have forgotten there is another long running show with only 2 episodes left. They don't seem to be bringing the show story lines to a conclusion until a few things happened last night or at least seemed to.

I am an unabashed fan and is one of the few shows that I can watch over and over (thanks TBS)

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Really seemed that Raj would finally find romanti happiness and provide a "way" to say goodbye to a main charecter. But no just when you think you have a way out Howard finds a way to drag you back in.

Nice reconciliation of Leonard and his Mother. I enjoyed the way it played out.

And Stewart does find true romance at last.

So any thoughts on how thngs will end. (yea yea I know with a Big Bang)

I thought the finale was pretty good though a bit improbable. Young Sheldon after it was very good also. I won't say more for fear of spoilers.

I thought the finale was pretty good though a bit improbable. Young Sheldon after it was very good also. I won't say more for fear of spoilers.
I give it a solid "meh".
I get the meh, first part of the show didn't feel like an end of series show, but that last part, I think Jim Parsons deserves an Emmy. I thought it was a nice conclusion, although I will miss the show.

BTW, can we put Gif's on here?

I get the meh, first part of the show didn't feel like an end of series show, but that last part, I think Jim Parsons deserves an Emmy. I thought it was a nice conclusion, although I will miss the show.

BTW, can we put Gif's on here?

I like that hey didn't try to "over do it"

SPOILERS

Amy finally getting a makeover, the elevator being fixed, Penny pregnant little things that made it complete for me. I really liked the fact that they didn't try to "break up the band". Life will go on as usual for the group.

Only real issue I had was the awarding of the Noble to Sheldon and Amy. It just doesn't work like that especially in a field like physics, but all said and done it was a nice touch and provided for Jim Parsons excellent performance.

I thought Amy looked pretty good after the makeover, and I thought Sheldon's speech was fantastic.

We've talked about the depot on the door of the fridge in Sheldon and Amy's apartment, and it just so happens that Durand's Railroad days started the day the last episode aired.

Back