• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Big Bang Theory

Randy said:
Would Babs still like Stuart if he started creepin on you like he was Amy? :laughing-rolling:

From a ladies point of view, I don't find Stuart's character a bit creepy. I have worked with the public long enough to know creepy, especially going back to when I bartended late night. I enjoy his dry, poor me, kind of geeky, humor.

I know you intended your comment to be funny, Randy. ;)

We finished season 8 this evening. We are ever vigil, and luv the BBT, always!

Sheldon & the ring for Amy at the end. Not looking forward to a wait for the outcome. But, it's all good. Used to that.

No spoiler alerts, please!

I hope all fans watched tonight. Sheldon and Amy finally did the nasty, and the other three/four/five guys finally watched the new Star Wars.
The parallels were fantastic, and another guest appearance by Mr. Newhart is only frosting. Excellent, excellent episode! :banana-rock:

Towen7 said:
Whoa.....

Spoiler Alert?
I don't know what rock you've been under. Don't you watch football on CBS? They've been advertising this for weeks.

Gasp...my eyes! Babs is not looking, Babs is not looking!!!

I have a friend at work that is forever sharing current BBT. I walk away with my fingers in my ears. Dammit, I have told her sooo many times.

Well.
So, when a TV episode airs, all over the country, how long should I wait, afterwards, to say anything about it?

I aint mad.

Say anything you want, whenever you want. Maybe just drop a hint that potential spoilers are on the way. We do it all the time when we discuss movies.

jomari said:
best episode ever.

nope. did not shed a tear. not. at. all.

Though I thought it was good and much anticipated it was far from the "best ever". I would say either the one where Leonard tells the story to Penny about how he met Sheldon, the one where Penny nurses a sick Sheldon or the one where Sheldon has to drive Penny to the ER for a dislocated shoulder were better ("the hero always peaks").

mzpro5 said:
the one where Sheldon has to drive Penny to the ER for a dislocated shoulder were better ("the hero always peaks").
That one is in Babs' and my Top 2.

well there are others that top that one too, but that's in my bestest list. :eek:bscene-buttred:

Heck, it hasn't even aired here in STL yet. Seems the last Rams home game got the air time and it's being aired tonight in the wee hours of the morning. The DVR is set and ready for it, but I do know that they're going to have them get together.

I won't give any spoilers but last night's episode was pretty lame IMO, close to hard to watch. BBT is in it's ninth season and at a time when the writers seem to be running out of any fresh ideas, which usually happens when series get up there in the number of seasons. Last season was so-so and aside from the "consummation episode" this season is not up to what I had come to expect from this show..

I will predict that it will most likely go into a 10th season but that will be it.

mzpro5 said:
I won't give any spoilers but last night's episode was pretty lame IMO, close to hard to watch. BBT is in it's ninth season and at a time when the writers seem to be running out of any fresh ideas, which usually happens when series get up there in the number of seasons. Last season was so-so and aside from the "consummation episode" this season is not up to what I had come to expect from this show..

I will predict that it will most likely go into a 10th season but that will be it.

Haven't seen last night's yet, but generally 9 seasons is a pretty tall order for a TV show, ESPECIALLY one founded on the "will they or won't they" premise. Well, in the 9th season we know they will, they have, they will continue. There's not many more things they can beat out of this horse.

My sense with long running shows you can see when they are at the end of the runway. I think this is getting there. However, I still enjoy.

We finished season 9! Luv the show, as always! Lots of new information for us, Amy & Sheldon engaging in sex, good for them. Bernadette & Howard, soon to be parents.

I think I can speak for Zing, we just luv this show! We view it in syndication if we are watching cable, which means more cable viewing for us now that the days are getting shorter. And what is funny, we own the series on Bluray!

Crazy BBT fans!

Back