• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Big Bang Theory

jomari said:
whatever happened to walowitz after getting married? this is the 'latest' ive been in, and never knew what happened next? did he move out? live somewhere new?
HEY! Say "Spoiler Alert" next time! :angry-cussingblack:

Zing said:
jomari said:
whatever happened to walowitz after getting married? this is the 'latest' ive been in, and never knew what happened next? did he move out? live somewhere new?
HEY! Say "Spoiler Alert" next time! :angry-cussingblack:

F*dge! this is the fourth time im rewriting this.

im sorry! edited original posting.

cut... paste...

jomari said:
but you dont see any indian cuisine on the panda express menu now do you? :eek:bscene-buttred:

...nor Chinese... :snooty:

Since I dropped TWC I don't get to watch as much sports as before with standard ant TV so I have watched more episodes of BBT than I ever had before. I find it just
OK maybe since I haven't seen the first 4 season or whatever like Flint said I'm just not all that enthused.

I was fairly obsessed with the show for a while. I still really, really like it but I seem to enjoy it more if I avoid watching it for a few weeks at time.

Towen7 said:
I was fairly obsessed with the show for a while. I still really, really like it but I seem to enjoy it more if I avoid watching it for a few weeks at time.
Same here.

Right now the episode where they came back from the North pole is on. One of the better ones.

Great show!! I have the first 4 seasons on dvd and watch them lots.

Best sitcom ever.......... M.A.S.H.

Second.......... SENFIELD

Third.... BIG BANG!!!!

OH HELL YEAH!

My season 5 BDs showed up in the mail today!

:banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

Watched an episode last evening on TBS. After Penny returns home from Nebraska, Sheldon becomes ill. Thought I was gonna pee my pants, LMAO!!!

Rope

Heard the gang talking about this show at the GTG so just started watching it a few weeks ago. Penny is hot but I think the chick who wears glasses with the squeaky voice is way hotter. Great show so far but I'm just watching random shows of season 4.

MatthewB said:
Heard the gang talking about this show at the GTG so just started watching it a few weeks ago. Penny is hot but I think the chick who wears glasses with the squeaky voice is way hotter. Great show so far but I'm just watching random shows of season 4.

How bout Rasjhesa's sister?

Rope

Priya (Aarti Mann)

aartimann_500.jpg

Back