• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Big Bang Theory

MV5BMTg2MDYyODU4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDUzOTM0Mg@@._V1._SX500_SY334_.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdb2GGeE2Lo[/youtube]

Rope

Ok but I think the front is still worth looking into...

bbt-s05e12-pennys-green-dress-386x580.jpg

So I just finished watching season 7. And... kinda meh. I still enjoy the show very much and it's funny, it just doesn't have the novelty it used to. And there's not much plot arc... It hasn't gone completely stale, but it's lost a little something, I feel. I did very much like the James Earl Jones / Star Wars episode; if you watch the extras, it's cool how ILM actually got involved in the production of that episode. There were definitely good bits still.

MILD SPOILER ALERT

The one thing that really irked me is that they never even attempted to explain why Raj can suddenly talk to girls again. That was the big shocker at the end of season 6, and completely changed his character. And they did nothing to even begin to explain it. Unless I somehow missed it?

I don't think you missed anything. Or maybe we both missed it. I imagine that they'll go into it during the upcoming season and that it's not much more than him being traumatized by the loss of Lucy. Kind of like the way writers treat amnesia. One knock on the head makes you forget everything and another knock would bring it all back.

Relaxing and watching some BBT. Season 6. Such a great show! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Very sad fictional episode this evening, but we knew it was comining given last year's tragic real-life news.

JeffMackwood said:
Very sad fictional episode this evening, but we knew it was comining given last year's tragic real-life news.

I had forgotten about her death, so this episode took me by surprise, then a "duh!" moment. Classy, classy ending with Sheldon's last line. :handgestures-thumbup:

Season 8 arrived today! We watched several episodes this evening. I believe we are BBT fanatics! We binged watched prior to season 8 arriving.

Enjoyed how they pulled Sheldon's issue with change at the end of season 7 into the first episode of 8. The cast seems to be grouped into couples now, especially with Raj having a new girlfriend, Emily, which hasn't happened for him since Lucy and that was short lived. I am curious to find out what happens with Stuart (a favorite of mine) and Howard's mother.

I am sure we will finish the season sooner, rather than later. Regardless, we luv this show, period!

Yeah we got ours today too, but haven't had a chance to start it yet...

Speaking of which... I thought this season's debut fell more than a little flat. They've had a down year or two over the series' tenure. Hope this is not one of them.

Jeff

ps. Spoiler alert: Stuart has always had a certain creepiness to him, and this episode showed it off more than ever.

Yeah, I could do without Stuart.
Unless he stayed in the comic book store.

Would Babs still like Stuart if he started creepin on you like he was Amy? :laughing-rolling:

I don't want to be the first one to say it, however...............

The Big Bang Theory has lost it's unique comedy flare!!!

Just Sayin'

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Back