• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Bought a pair of Audioengines...

Huey said:
Really? Internet Explorer? :teasing-neener:

Really, with the picture on my desktop, you noticed that I had IE in my toolbar thingy. You sir are a complete NERD! :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease:

Triumph Classics - great CD!
Hot Babes on the Hot Boat - Awesome!
4:3 Display - not so good.........
Selling the Boat - Hopefully to get something better (or the second happiest day of a boat owners life)

You Suck!!
:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Randy said:
Now, pound sand fuckers... :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred:
Thanks, Randy. I'm now 100 years old.

Rope

Heeman, selling the boat to hopefully get something bigger with a comfy bed and a kick ass A/C.

Huey, I'm kind of OK with the fireplace since the completion of Project Plasma. However I would still sell the fireplace if it meant getting a cooler new boat (first world problems).

Randy said:
Heeman, selling the boat to hopefully get something bigger with a comfy bed and a kick ass A/C.

Huey, I'm kind of OK with the fireplace since the completion of Project Plasma. However I would still sell the fireplace if it meant getting a cooler new boat (first world problems).

I knew you were, just giving you a hard time after that was in your signature all of those years. Good luck on finding a new boat Randy.

Alright! We have pictures finally. :handgestures-thumbup:

Now 'fess up...whose are they? A fellow firefighter friend of yours?? Given that strange looking square thing in between the speakers, I'm guessing maybe your grandparents'??? :eusa-whistle:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I don't spend a lot of money on putters. I'm saving it for more important stuff like a rockin stereo in my hopefully soon to be new boat. My laptop is widescreen. :teasing-neener:

Well... I am finally working in my new office in Arlington, VA, and got to setup my new Audioengine speakers.

Attachments

• TIA Office June 24 sm.jpg
    TIA Office June 24 sm.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 478
lulimet said:
Flint, who do you have a picture of Katie Couric? :shock:

Katie who?

That's my wife, man!

Attachments

• 11138154_10203998393425504_5855654110162619811_n.jpg
    11138154_10203998393425504_5855654110162619811_n.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 426
^^^You sir are a very lucky man. I saw her in one of your step sons videos and I remember thinking, "Damn Flint married up" but that was pre incredibly handsome surgery Flint. Now I am sure she is thinking she traded up.

Anywho, back on track. I am doing some stuff in the office and listening to La Villa Strangita and damn the bass sounds amazing. It sounds really articulate, clean, full, punchy. Damn good.

Flint, do you have an opinion on these things yet?

Back