• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Bought a pair of Audioengines...

Randy -
What the hell are you doing? You purchased the Bamboo finish and It's been more than a month and still no phuckin' pics. Hell, you should have saved the cash and bought black. Sheeeesh!!! :angry-tappingfoot:

Rope

Lone Stranger said:
Randy said:
Well, I have learned one thing, since I moved the M Audio's to my office. The AC plug sucks. It comes unplugged all the time. Apparently when the cleaning gnomes (I am assuming they are cleaning gnomes because every morning my office is cleaned as if by magic) bump the cord and it comes unplugged.

I know that was not an Audioengine post. I still haven't had time to upload photos to photobucket.

Does the plug fall out on just the office outlet or on more outlets? I have replaced several outlets at work because nothing would stay plugged into them. A new outlet made a big difference.

No, it falls out of the end where it plugs into the amp on the back of the speaker.

Someone needs to post a friggin' picture in this thread so I'm stepping up to the plate.

hqdefault.jpg

You got to be shittin' me. Really Randy? What the phuck is your major breakdown?
1033609.jpg

Rope

TKoP said:
The real reason he hasn't posted pics...

bose-companion-3_0.jpg

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Damn, you guys are rough. Gheez I been busy and I spent the whole weekend at the marina. Desperately needed a break. :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk: I have to get an add ready to list my boat for sale tonight so I will try to get the pics up on phptobucket so I can share them.

Randy said:
I been busy and I spent the whole weekend at the marina. Desperately needed a break.
But you supposedly bought these supposed speakers almost TWO FRIGGIN' MONTHS AGO!

Zing said:
Randy said:
I been busy and I spent the whole weekend at the marina. Desperately needed a break.
But you supposedly bought these supposed speakers almost TWO FRIGGIN' MONTHS AGO!

Dude, I have been working 3 jobs. Sheesh... LOL. Actually I finished teaching the end of May so now I am only doing two jobs.

I know you gusy aren't going to believe this but I just downloaded the pics off my phone and cant login to photobucket. WTF???

BTW I am listening to Triumph Classics on them right now and they sound great.

Workin' three jobs, yeah right...at the marina. That has got to be the most lame excuse....sheeeesh!

Rope

Here are the A5+ next to the M-Audios. They were maybe about a 1/3 again bigger overall.

You may notice the tweeters, I had to reverse them so the cables would reach. As close as I sit I have not noticed anything horribly wrong, I wouldn't mind being able to switch them so I could see if I could tell a difference.

Bamboo on Oak. Not bad I guess, probably not what an interior designer wold pick but what the hell. :banana-rock: The finish on these speakers is REALLY NICE!!!

Now, pound sand fuckers... :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred: :eek:bscene-buttred:

lulimet said:
Black Sabbath :music-rockout:

Hell yes, and for some reason, Never Say Die has a special place in my heart. I bought that album on vinyl, probably in '78 and I really liked it. The title track is my fave, but Johnny Blade and Juniors Eyes were all in pretty steady rotation back then.

Back