• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

By request: The Soundhound system

GreatDane

:pray:

Pretty please.

:banana-gotpics:

:banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics:

:banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics:

:banana-gotpics: :banana-gotpics:

:banana-gotpics:

GreatDane said:
Pretty please.
You mean you didn't do "save image as" to your computer when you saw them on S&V? Perhaps they didn't appear significant enough for you to consider? :( I'm sure that will flatter him enough to respond now. :doh:

DIYer said:
You mean you didn't do "save image as" to your computer when you saw them on S&V? Perhaps they didn't appear significant enough for you to consider? :( I'm sure that will flatter him enough to respond now. :doh:

I saved his DIY interconnect instructions originally posted on the Outlaw Audio forum and posted them to S&V; that has to count for something...

DIYer said:
Have you added couple of tube amps to your equipment list? I see Dynaco ST-70 and something else next to it.

It's not being used at the moment. In the space where the Ampex tape recorder was in those pictures, I now have a Canon 9500 MKII printer, and I moved the tape recorder next to the ST-70.

BTW Most of those pictures were taken with the Canon EF 15mm 2.8 fisheye lens, and run through a rectilinear converter plug-in in photoshop CS5 to remove most of the distortion. Photoshop CS5 also has a rectilinear converter but it adds distortion of its own on the edges of the frames. The photoshop converter works for some pictures, but the Imaging Trends converter works best in most instances, even though some things like the ceiling beams are still curved.

So where did you put the supertweets? Are they hidden somewhere in there, or just not in these pics?

Soundhound, first off welcome aboard, second off, SWEEEEEEET FRIGGIN HOUSE!!!!! dude I love that house, the design, the decorations and obviously the home theater room. Kudos to you.

MatthewB said:
Soundhound, first off welcome aboard, second off, SWEEEEEEET FRIGGIN HOUSE!!!!! dude I love that house, the design, the decorations and obviously the home theater room. Kudos to you.

Thanks.

BTW The house in those shots is not mine, but were made for a real estate agent listing. The home theater shots are of my place.

MatthewB said:
Soundhound, first off welcome aboard,
Matt, where have you been last 9 days? :roll:

soundhound said:
MatthewB said:

Thanks.

BTW The house in those shots is not mine, but were made for a real estate agent listing.
:laughing:

soundhound said:
MatthewB said:

Thanks.

BTW The house in those shots is not mine, but were made for a real estate agent listing. The home theater shots are of my place.

:( That is too bad. I love your house.

soundhound said:
The home theater shots are of my place.

Sah-WEEEETTT!!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

Maximo said:
:( That is too bad. I love your house.
I think we have a buyer for that house. It's on the beach in Santa Monica, CA, and I think it's selling for something like $1,700,000. I'll tell the real estate agent you're interested..... :text-bravo:

Soundhound, I'll buy it right now, say does your realtor take 300 year loans with the ARM after 150 years. Cause I'm sure I could make a sweet deal.

Matt whose thinking 1.7mil could easily buy 15 of my houses. :scared-yipes:

Pauly & DIYer.... I took some new pictures of my room which pretty clearly show the supertweeters mounted on top of the Altec horns. Link below.

Back