• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

CMonster Condo HT

I just got through watching this. VERY COOL!! I remember doing some demos in the theater a while back and it was awesome! Glad to see you guys are still enjoying it. I am disappointed that you don't do the archery in the hallway anymore. (I'm also curious if there was an "incident" and therefore a story.)

John

I just got through watching this. VERY COOL!! I remember doing some demos in the theater a while back and it was awesome! Glad to see you guys are still enjoying it. I am disappointed that you don't do the archery in the hallway anymore. (I'm also curious if there was an "incident" and therefore a story.)

John

Sorry, forgot to come back and answer this. We decided to give our archery equipment to my brother and his family (4 kids) as we weren't using it. They actually live on a property that hosted summer camps for kids so it's a good fit. My brother also works for Dick's Sporting Goods so no issues getting the bows adjusted appropriately. That led to the tear-down of the target (sorry Batman!) to free up space in our hall closet.

Did I see the deck/patio area used in a commercial recently?
I watched the HT/tour when you posted it...and I don't remember what it was for, but...that outdoor space and view looked awfully familiar.

Did I see the deck/patio area used in a commercial recently?
I watched the HT/tour when you posted it...and I don't remember what it was for, but...that outdoor space and view looked awfully familiar.

Hmm, no one approached us to film from our deck. The building owner is responsible for the rest of the roof so theoretically they could've given someone access but they usually let us know. Definitely holler if you happen to see it again!

Hmm, no one approached us to film from our deck. The building owner is responsible for the rest of the roof so theoretically they could've given someone access but they usually let us know. Definitely holler if you happen to see it again!

I'll keep my eye out. There was a woman sitting on an outdoor patio with a zoom out to the view that looked a lot like your view of those historic looking buildings you point out where the old A/V store you bought speakers at...

Going to be tough, hard to search for this commercials...

This happens to me all the time; you see a great commercial, memorable, except for whatever it was they were selling. :neutral:

Back