• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Comic Book Men, Here I Come!

Hope it'll be available on the web somewhere soon, for those of us without DVRs...

I'm getting a chance to read the forum for the first time in a while today and just saw this thread. This is awesome!!! I am a little confused about the birdy's date though. Monday is the 23rd unless it's Monday OCTOBER 21st?

Anyway congrats on this and I can't wait to see it.

John

Yeah John the episode airs in October. I wasn't really clear about my show although in the last sentence in that post I did say the first episode of the season was October 13 :eusa-whistle:

:happy-smileygiantred:

So, you expect me to read the ENTIRE post? Sheesh!! :teasing-tease: Anyway, we're really looking forward to it!!

Johhn

Just another reminder that Season 3 of Comic Book Men premieres this weekend which means in a little under 2 weeks I'll be on TV!! Don't forget to set your DVRs!!

Got this from Towen earlier this evening...

7cbed5e0914760a75e7662334da500de_zps1b7e1e32.jpg

Rope

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-40-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-40-44.png
    364.9 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-41-37.png
    Screenshot_2013-10-11-21-41-37.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 1,140
Cool Beans I still have an original full set of Star Wars action figures......wonder how much they're worth. :happy-smileygiantred:

Yeah that was cool!! Hope you all enjoyed it. I had a blast filming it!

You looked and sounded great. I mean that in the least homosexual way possible (NTTAWWT).

I could have done without the Under Dog scene to see more of the Bat Cave though.

Awesome episode Chris and we even caught a microsecond of Bryan buying something. The walkie talkie was creepy though but understand why it was done (let the guys discover everything on their own). Michelle has never seen the show but I had her watch it and she thought your entire basement (and massive house) was very cool and wants to come down with me soon. Very cool job.

MatthewB said:
Awesome episode Chris and we even caught a microsecond of Bryan buying something. The walkie talkie was creepy though but understand why it was done (let the guys discover everything on their own). Michelle has never seen the show but I had her watch it and she thought your entire basement (and massive house) was very cool and wants to come down with me soon. Very cool job.
You didn't think the show was really, completely unscripted did you? :eusa-whistle: :shhh:

Back